Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

when do should I take pm? what herbs can I mix with it and not with it

I'm thinking of adding pm to my program but I was thinking of using it only 10 days of my cycle ? as I have a good supply of herbs.
I take fg, cumin powder, Damina powder, blackc .....wild yam, sp , red clover .......I take the herbal breast pill bust boom..kelp and a few amnios
I want to keep on my herbal program until I'm all out of the supplies if I get not progress I may change routine.
I'm very interesting in the chiyomilk program..she uses herbs and pm at different phrases of her cycle right?

In large doses does fg work as well as pm or with pm?
I have lots of that stuff it is so affordable

can I have info on herbs that are good mix with pm (I hear curvy fruit works well with it for butt growth) I know amnio acids and collagen works good ......but are they any herbs that can be mixed ? like fg ?sp? ..is it only estrogen herbs that don't mix well ...progesterone/prolaction herbs do they mix?

any please explain the cycle and when to take pm ...can I take it a few days a month or would I be better sticking with herbs

sorry for spelling I'm dyslexic c=
thanx so much <3 with you can help me .......if I get results I'll be sue to provide before afters, advice , and a program in return !!!!!!! oh and support for every other person growing their boobies c;

I think ceci cycles pm and fenugreek, taking only spearmint and pueraria starting the second day of period for 13 days then fenugreek the rest I could have read it wrong search her program it seems to have worked she has big breasts now.

thanx so much bmthx you've been very helpful c= <3
I'll check it out now !!

does anybody know more on what can be mixed with pm during cycling...Damiana? it's in a lot of breast formulas "Some of the active components in the herb include damianin, apigenin 7-glucoside, 1.8-cineole, beta-sitosterol, arbutin, thymol, luteolin, and beta and alpha pinene." ........I take in my bust boom but have some in powder too
I take with water =p
sp? kelp is okie though it's for thyroid .......not fennagreek right....chyoimilk used mainly progesterone's on her non cycling or I'm I wrong? can only progesterone producing herbs like turmeric and fennel be taking with pm or not

so can I mix rose hip with pm ......no hops right? no fennel?
anyone know nbe that can be taking with pm or through out cycle
I know placenta, collagen and kelp are okie same with amnios =p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon