Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My breasts were C cups before pregnancy, now I'm an A cup? WHY?!

Prior to pregnancy I was a C cup. During the course of pregnancy I swelled up to a D and now I've shrunken down to an A. Does anyone know the reason for this? What hormones would be responsible? Has anyone experienced this that was able to regain their former size? It has been over a year and a half since I stopped breastfeeding so I don't think the breast tissue is going to regenerate on it's own... :[

Thanks!

By the way...my weight is almost identical (if not a few pounds heavier) than what I was before pregnancy...

Im not sure some women grow bigger after pregnancy and breast feeding I read before very gradually stopping to feed helps fill the fat back into the breasts but I don't think its the same for everyone.
But since you used to be bigger with nbe you should be able to refill them sooner than someone who has always been an a.

I unfortunately did not gradually transition...that must have been the problem...I hope to get somewhere inbetween where I am now and where I was. A large b cup would be perfect!!

(30-04-2014, 02:53 PM)butterfree Wrote:  Prior to pregnancy I was a C cup. During the course of pregnancy I swelled up to a D and now I've shrunken down to an A. Does anyone know the reason for this? What hormones would be responsible? Has anyone experienced this that was able to regain their former size? It has been over a year and a half since I stopped breastfeeding so I don't think the breast tissue is going to regenerate on it's own... :[

Thanks!

By the way...my weight is almost identical (if not a few pounds heavier) than what I was before pregnancy...

Yes blame hormones. I was bigger before baby (not by much and nowhere near C cups) but yes I went up during pregnancy then went back down. Then after baby lost 10kgs and looked like a stick for a very long time!
Took years to get myself back up to a healthy weight by eating a lot esp more protein.
I'm not a big noogler but they say people like you are perfect for noogling! I believe progesterone plays a role in people like us with big changes post birth so maybe that's something worth looking into. Esp if you suffered post natal depression.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon