Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and missing period?! WORRIED

Exclamation 

i'm 9 days late and this is the first time this has ever happened in my life. i've never been late more than 2-3 days. i'm so worried, you guys! i started taking it march 12, 2014 and i got my period march 23-29. now this month's period should've come around april 20-23.
even if my period had started today (which it still hasnt) my cycle would be 37 days. thats too much. it's always only been 27-28 days.
i'm really scared. am i becoming infertile?
i'm not intimate so i'm not pregnant and i haven't had any premenstrual cramps but i have had sore breasts and acne just i as i get before my period every time. my acne even went away just as it does after i get my period but i didn't get it so i don't get what's going on!

Its nothing to worry about that can happen when you first start pm is not bad for you your body may just need to get used to pm or you might like to cycle or only take pm the first 10 to 20 days starting at period.
If you are taking it all month that's OK but it is going to effect periods like some birth controls do.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon