Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Road to H cup boobs

(26-05-2014, 08:38 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(26-05-2014, 08:06 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(26-05-2014, 07:30 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  Another nonboob related update.
Just went shopping and I'm feeling quite bootylicious lol

Got some goal jeans because thats the only size they had available that remotely fit

I don't think it looks too bad when put together
Probably because you ARE bootyliscious!! I like that dress!!!! The rest is pretty damn nice, too!!
Thank YOU! Big Grin I clearly wish I was taller Sad
Yeah, those shoes are wreak HAVOC on your back and feet!! If I could, I'd give you some of my height. I'm nearly 2 feet taller than you. They CAM make you a BIT taller!! You just have to put up with having broken legs for the next year or two.

Lol I'd hate not being able to walk. I think I'll stick to my mega heels. I've gotten used to wearing them since I was like 11

Quick Update:
I've been swamped and stressed and was really looking forward to my new bra 30E Cleo by Panache Jude:

Yay! right??

…Fuck My Life!
It's clearly not true to size.

(05-06-2014, 09:47 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  Quick Update:
I've been swamped and stressed and was really looking forward to my new bra 30E Cleo by Panache Jude:

Yay! right??

…Fuck My Life!

That bra is so nice but oh no your boobs are too big still! The problem of big breasts haha I think its good.
It looks like a 30e you do have really big breasts compared to your tiny body.

Yay! right??

…Fuck My Life!
They look great, hun!! I'm envious!!

Plot twist: You're actually an F cup?!

Wow, looking guuuuurd!

Yay! right??

…Fuck My Life!

WOW "fuck your life" a lot of people would want to do that to your body!!
YOUR amazing (= <3
try ebay for bras look in £ this is only 3.20 total in 30 F it's local and new
there is bound to be Us ones like this ! you need more room for your cups...you look bigger than 33inch maybe your so small your boobs squeeze more and take up more room , they are huge for your size your very lucky ;D ..also remember if your pumping you will swell !!! you need room for this swelling ..it'll go down until you next pump ..so if this isn't swelling you might even need a big big swell bra xD
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Ballet-Sat...ded-Underw
ired-Claret-Purple-Bra-30B-30C-30DD-30E-30F-/121196388199?pt=UK_Women_s_Lingerie&var=&hash=item1c37de1f67

i approve the above!

me and debii are almost the same size, weight and height. But she has 3 inches bigger than me ! lol i'm envious.

my goal is to be like her current 30F pic. (34 inches bust, 25 inches underbust)

Thank You my Sweeties! I love you all <3
UPDATE
I've been a vegetable for the past couple of days. I was taking some supplements that made me very weak and tired, that and the fact that summer school has been taking a lot of my time. I haven't been posting but I have been reading.
I've gained about a pound back so yay! I haven't pumped in awhile but I'll find some time to do it today.
I started pack on PM two days before my period. I'm taking 500mg a day and two drops to message at night. I'm already feeling sore and tender. I lost some fullness during my break but it has come back with a vengeance. I know measure 33.5 without pumping. I'll be happy if I continue with a half and inch of growth per month

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon