Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Road to H cup boobs

My friend, Rae, used to tell me that when she was about to have her period and her tits were sore, she'd just have a beer and something in the beer actually made the soreness go away!

Your body is to die for, and your girls are perfection! ^^

(26-05-2014, 02:39 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  My friend, Rae, used to tell me that when she was about to have her period and her tits were sore, she'd just have a beer and something in the beer actually made the soreness go away!
lol Maybe it's something I ate? I realize that they're the painful when I wake up in the morning.

(26-05-2014, 01:41 PM)skyeeeee Wrote:  Your body is to die for, and your girls are perfection! ^^

Thank You! Blush

Another nonboob related update.
Just went shopping and I'm feeling quite bootylicious lol

Got some goal jeans because thats the only size they had available that remotely fit

I don't think it looks too bad when put together

(26-05-2014, 07:30 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  Another nonboob related update.

Got some goal jeans because thats the only size they had available that remotely fit

Probably because you ARE bootyliscious!! I like that dress!!!! The rest is pretty damn nice, too!!

(26-05-2014, 08:06 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

Probably because you ARE bootyliscious!! I like that dress!!!! The rest is pretty damn nice, too!!
Thank YOU! Big Grin I clearly wish I was taller Sad

aw your just so gorgeous <3 I love your lil waist and belly *-*

and can't wait to see how pumping works for you in your routine !(seeing I'm considering it ..you can test it out for meh ) ^_-

eee <3 =D

(26-05-2014, 08:59 PM)rocketmelon Wrote:  

aw your just so gorgeous <3 I love your lil waist and belly *-*

and can't wait to see how pumping works for you in your routine !(seeing I'm considering it ..you can test it out for meh ) ^_-

eee <3 =D
Thank you! My little waist is something I can always feel good about. I'll be sure to keep you updated.

I NEED THOSE JEANS IN MY LIFE AS WELL AS YOUR FACE/BOOBS/BODY.

Wait did that sound weird? All creepiness aside, you have a slammin' figure and I'm jealous.

(26-05-2014, 02:39 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  My friend, Rae, used to tell me that when she was about to have her period and her tits were sore, she'd just have a beer and something in the beer actually made the soreness go away!

hops Big Grin
you can get that stuff cheap in powder ...it's sold to beer makers
I got 7£ for 250 grams but somebody on here Isabelle got like 200 grams for only 5 dollars! it's great for nbe but in high doses can mess up cycles like pm etc

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon