Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Road to H cup boobs

(24-05-2014, 09:27 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(24-05-2014, 09:20 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(24-05-2014, 09:08 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(24-05-2014, 08:57 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Is that you in your new avatar?

Yes it is Big Grin

WOW!!!! How'd you get so PRETTY?????????

Oh stop you're making me blush Blush…Okay you can keep going lol Tongue
I'd like to take this time to thank my mother and the fact that I look a lot like her but I still think she's prettier Smile
LOL! Debbii, you could make a bishop kick out a stained glass window!!!! When they were mixing up the stew that would become you, they left the prettiness sauce running too long!! A smile from that face would put the sun to shame!!

You're mom's even prettier????? DAMN!!!! Can that be possible????

Don't forget your dad, hun!! Without him you wouldn't be here at all.

(24-05-2014, 09:37 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(24-05-2014, 09:27 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(24-05-2014, 09:20 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(24-05-2014, 09:08 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(24-05-2014, 08:57 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Is that you in your new avatar?

Yes it is Big Grin

WOW!!!! How'd you get so PRETTY?????????

Oh stop you're making me blush Blush…Okay you can keep going lol Tongue
I'd like to take this time to thank my mother and the fact that I look a lot like her but I still think she's prettier Smile
LOL! Debbii, you could make a bishop kick out a stained glass window!!!! When they were mixing up the stew that would become you, they left the prettiness sauce running too long!! A smile from that face would put the sun to shame!!

You're mom's even prettier????? DAMN!!!! Can that be possible????

Don't forget your dad, hun!! Without him you wouldn't be here at all.

Lol well I think she's magnificent when she's not acting crazy...Oh yes good ol daddy…how could I forget.

Sorry, hun. I kinda had a feeling there was some bad blood between you & dad. :-(

(25-05-2014, 12:52 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Sorry, hun. I kinda had a feeling there was some bad blood between you & dad. :-(

It's alright. All families have their issues and I'm pretty used to my family's. I understand that nobody's perfect especially not meTongue so I try not to hold anything against him. Plus I do appreciate my family because I feel blessed to have all the good memories.

Weekly Update
I've lost weight booooDodgy but only about 2 pounds. I think it all stems from my poor sleeping habits and not being entirely settled in at home. Hopefully I'll get it back up soon.

I'm finally experiencing Luteal swelling
Pros: My boobs look great
Cons: They're most likely going to shrink back down after my period

I ordered Kangzhu cups and I'm super excited to get pumping. I hope they fit though because I ordered a medium.

(25-05-2014, 08:18 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  Weekly Update
I've lost weight booooDodgy but only about 2 pounds. I think it all stems from my poor sleeping habits and not being entirely settled in at home. Hopefully I'll get it back up soon.

I ordered Kangzhu cups and I'm super excited to get pumping. I hope they fit though because I ordered a medium.

That's crazyyyy! Wayyyyyy too small for you! I'm a C cup and Large is almost small for me! Your boobs will touch the whole cup without even suction lol

(25-05-2014, 08:29 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  
(25-05-2014, 08:18 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  Weekly Update

That's crazyyyy! Wayyyyyy too small for you! I'm a C cup and Large is almost small for me! Your boobs will touch the whole cup without even suction lol

Thanks for the warning! Fortunately it hadn't been shipped yet so I change the size I wanted. It was just confusing because my under bust measurement didn't match any of the sizes on the size guide on the noogleberry site so I emailed a rep and they told me a medium would fit but I was still kinda iffy

I agree. I am an A/B cup and I need size L.

congrats on new pump .....if they are too small maybe you could send it back? if it's unused

"Large size: (4.8"D x 5.6"H)" for kangz
large for noogleberry (5.11x 5.11) (which fits 34-42) b,c cups
Medium size: (4"D x 4"H) kangz
Chest size 30 - 36 inches with Cup size large A or B (4.3 x 4.3)- noogle

http://noogleberry.com/shop/cup-sizing-guide-21/

seeing lots think you got the wrong size...it's only off by an inch though ...still during your growth which you've been doing fantastic with so far you will want a bigger cup to keep up with you anyway.....don't worry you can sell the smaller one here or ebay (= lots of people will want a pump!!! and to get a large is still under 20 dollars (; besides you've grown so much already!! Big Grin.......I'm guessing you bought from amazon ? (or ebay) well I've returned stuff to amazon no problem (I order 3 items by mistake once)........
I really wish I could get a pump but I can't find one in my currency ...maybe one tell I'll get a noogle if I save up for it

happy growing ;D your picture is so cute (= you are such a beautiful lady

Thank you everyone for the advice. I can't wait to get my cups and my boobs are being so weird. They were sore last night and this morning so I was sure it was luteal swelling because they were the most painful at the sides now the soreness is just gone like out of nowhere. I'm a bit confused

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon