Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Road to H cup boobs

undefined

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. You guys really do inspire me to keep going in my journey. LOVE YOU ALL Xo Big Grin

Rocket all your posts come up as undefined Huh. PM me if your computer will let you.

Sometimes I wonder why I'm putting myself through NBE. I feel no motivation for self improvement lately. Maybe it's the BCP. I've been on it for only a few days but my breasts are already achy. I'm also sleeping a lot and I can't tell if my lack of motivation to do anything is depression kicking in or my BCP. I'm thinking I need a break from it all….

You already looked so amazing to start I thought you were doing this just for kicks. I mean you're already close to perfect.

(17-07-2014, 04:28 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  You already looked so amazing to start I thought you were doing this just for kicks. I mean you're already close to perfect.

I agree with surferjoe, in addition to being gorgeous you are an amazing person with such a big heart! I know this first hand as you have personally been there for me when I needed someone to talk to and confide in. A big heart goes far further than any physical trait, you just happened to be blessed in both physical beauty and charismatic beauty. Thank you! ;-)

Y'all are too sweet! NBE was more of a way to have control over something in my life than anything else. I still love huge tits but I think I need to recoup and go back to the drawing broad and that's not just dealing with breast growth.
Thank you by the way!

Go slow, sweet Debbie,
You are as beautiful inside as you are gorgeous outside. We all need to stop and take a deep breath from time to time but my guess is that your journey here isn't over.
You are loved and respected and help a lot of people.
Yarrr!

(18-07-2014, 04:39 AM)Pirate Wrote:  Go slow, sweet Debbie,
You are as beautiful inside as you are gorgeous outside. We all need to stop and take a deep breath from time to time but my guess is that your journey here isn't over.
You are loved and respected and help a lot of people.
Yarrr!

You are so sweet thank you! Blush. I feel like my journey isn't over either and I really do love everyone on here.

Debbie, although I'm new here and don't know anyone very well, but I think you're beautiful, and really kind hearted too! Whatever decisions you make, I wish you the best of luck! Smile

(18-07-2014, 03:59 PM)TurtleMyrtle Wrote:  Debbie, although I'm new here and don't know anyone very well, but I think you're beautiful, and really kind hearted too! Whatever decisions you make, I wish you the best of luck! Smile

Thank you sweetie! I hope your program goes well for you too. I might take some pointers when I restart my program Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon