Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Swelling necessary?

My Noogleberry was in the mail today. Big Grin
So I noogled straight away for about 30 minutes, but I couldn't notice any swelling afterwards. I drank 1l when I noogled and used Baby oil.
Is swelling necessary for growth? Was the session too short? I noogled 15 minutes and released and massaged and then noogled again..

I think it takes longer for some people to get swelling. Since it's only your first time, you should keep at it and see what happens.

I havent been doing it for that long either. My first week I noticed ni difference at all. By the 2 nd week I saw some slight swelling...now I see about half and inch. I think the first weeks the breast tissues are just learning to expand amd becoming flexible. Keep at it for a couple more weeks and see what happens.
I read post where people have said swelling is definitely necessary for growth...so yes u need to swell.

Noogle for a whole hour, drink water, make sure ur domes are wide enough, and use more pressure,and use the 7:2 method. If u smoke try to cut down.

I think that the longer you do it the more swelling you'll get.... I get way more swelling now than when I started.... but then again I have more breast to swell now too! lol. just stick with a routine and don't stop....

Yes I'm definitely going to stick with my NB - Tomorrow I'll have more time to noogle and I'll try to noogle every day for at least 30 minutes.. maybe 60.
Maybe I'll get more swelling tomorrow. I don't mind gettong not much swelling if I continue growing Tongue

Take some photos even if they are for your own personal record of your growth.... really helps see the difference over time...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon