Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How does this sound?

Tongue okay so here's what i've put together:

Massage: Circular 2 times a day for 15 mins, either with peppermint drops mixed with some carrier oil, OR i like how Emily Loretta said muscle rub gives her results, so I bought a muscle rub called Tiger balm and will sometimes use that other than the former

licorice tea: 1 cup a day to help boost oestrogen, wanting something natural and not strong

Spearmint tea: 1 cup a day to counter act testosterone as i believe im male hormone dominant

Im 20 in a few days, thinking of starting on PM herbal pills, i know you take it 14 days from the first day of your cycle then stop til you get your period again, but what do i take during luteal phase? recommendations?

Once I can afford to I would like to buy a breast pump with perhaps some cocoa butter or argan oil to use with it, can you give me some recommendations on which pumps give good results?

oh and also I'd like a good bust enhancing cream that I will only use twice a month or so as i dont want to screw around with my hormones or fertility

ps. I live in the UK if that helps you gimme advice on what's available to me

Thank you ladies! xxx

I don't know anything about the herbs and such.

Massage is awesome and so are pumps. I am happy with them. Massage is awesome because it is free and can really change your body.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon