Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

tell me if its cool

Hi FrenchBoobs! I was 5ft2 and I weighed 42kg too, I'm sure you look healthy but gaining some weight will certainly help you with your program. You could integrate good fats in your diets like nuts and seeds, they are great for NBE! By the way fenugreek made me gain some kg Smile
I also recommend you to add some massages to your program!

(28-04-2014, 12:12 AM)Insanity89 Wrote:  Hi FrenchBoobs! I was 5ft2 and I weighed 42kg too, I'm sure you look healthy but gaining some weight will certainly help you with your program. You could integrate good fats in your diets like nuts and seeds, they are great for NBE! By the way fenugreek made me gain some kg Smile
I also recommend you to add some massages to your program!

thanks Smile
i wont be swallowing pills. I am afraid of side effects lol.

I will only massage my breast with the fenugreek.

I'm gonna check your program on the link in your signature to see how i can get inspired

(28-04-2014, 12:05 AM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  
(28-04-2014, 12:02 AM)isobasic Wrote:  
(27-04-2014, 11:54 PM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  
(27-04-2014, 11:52 PM)danim Wrote:  
(27-04-2014, 11:46 PM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  i look normal weight though . for my height, i have a great BMI . (body mass index)

Your BMI is 16.6... (18.5 is normal) 20 bmi is ideal for nbe. You need more fat..

i got it checked by a doctor he said i'm 18.0 . I probably mistaken a bit on the height measurements ,as i cant measure myself correctly with a tape

anyways, so you are trying to tell me it wont work ?Sad

I think it will - it's better to be gaining weight while doing nbe than trying to lose it. If you increase your net calorie intake while doing nbe in theory most of your fat should go to the right places!

thank you so much ! Smile

yes im trying to increase calories , and eating peanut butter and vege's sandwich.

but oour food nowadays contain way too much chemicals and SODIUM. so i avoid eating everything from processed foods to meat.. to high sugary stuff .

Yeah, make sure you prioritise fats and proteins. I have an app on my phone called myfitnesspal, it counts the calories and macros for you (including sodium allowance) - might be worth a try!

(28-04-2014, 12:19 AM)isobasic Wrote:  
(27-04-2014, 11:54 PM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  
(27-04-2014, 11:52 PM)danim Wrote:  Your BMI is 16.6... (18.5 is normal) 20 bmi is ideal for nbe. You need more fat..

i got it checked by a doctor he said i'm 18.0 . I probably mistaken a bit on the height measurements ,as i cant measure myself correctly with a tape

I think it will - it's better to be gaining weight while doing nbe than trying to lose it. If you increase your net calorie intake while doing nbe in theory most of your fat should go to the right places!

yes im trying to increase calories , and eating peanut butter and vege's sandwich.

but oour food nowadays contain way too much chemicals and SODIUM. so i avoid eating everything from processed foods to meat.. to high sugary stuff .

Yeah, make sure you prioritise fats and proteins. I have an app on my phone called myfitnesspal, it counts the calories and macros for you (including sodium allowance) - might be worth a try!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

(28-04-2014, 12:21 AM)isobasic Wrote:  
(28-04-2014, 12:19 AM)isobasic Wrote:  
(27-04-2014, 11:54 PM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  i got it checked by a doctor he said i'm 18.0 . I probably mistaken a bit on the height measurements ,as i cant measure myself correctly with a tape

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

thank you Big Grin i'Ll be using it !

Hi hun,

You can soak fenugreek seeds in water and drink the water if you don't want to take pills. I used this method along with another couple of herbs and I gained 0.5 inches in around 5 weeks. Here is a link to my thread:

http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17801

I have been using PM to achieve results recently but fenugreek has worked for me in the past. As you can see from my starter pics I was a 32a as well so you can still achieve success when you start small. Good luck xx

(28-04-2014, 03:22 AM)Mhairi5662 Wrote:  Hi hun,

You can soak fenugreek seeds in water and drink the water if you don't want to take pills. I used this method along with another couple of herbs and I gained 0.5 inches in around 5 weeks. Here is a link to my thread:

http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17801

I have been using PM to achieve results recently but fenugreek has worked for me in the past. As you can see from my starter pics I was a 32a as well so you can still achieve success when you start small. Good luck xx

hey thanks Big Grin

im gonna check your link

curious question: How big are your mother's /siters's/ aunt ?

All the females in my family have big 36DD cups. Is it supposed to be genetic? Why don't I have big breast either?

update : its been a few days. I decided to measure

My program was to rub with fenugreek and avocado oil.
The smell couldn't get off.. but i think i'm achieving results.

(note, im rubbing my breast 24 hours a day). Always circle your breasts when you're alone.

so..

Under bust : 25 inches
bust(breast) : 30 inches
the upper thing: 27 inches

im still not filling the cup of my 32A bra though Huh

You should consider looking for 28 or 30 band bras. Really, you sound like a 26D/DD, but that's a custom-only size. Your underbust should be roughly equal to your band size, not 7 inches smaller like it is right now.

(30-04-2014, 03:06 AM)prettylily Wrote:  You should consider looking for 28 or 30 band bras. Really, you sound like a 26D/DD, but that's a custom-only size. Your underbust should be roughly equal to your band size, not 7 inches smaller like it is right now.

interesting
you seem knowledgable on this topic.

i'll go tomorrow and try a 28D in store .

thanks for telling me

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon