Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and Fenugreek? Help please

Hello everyone,
I am new here. I am new to NBE as well. I've been doing research on it for a month now. And it seems like a WAY better choice than surgery.
I am a 21 year old asian. I have ALWAYS been flat chested, yet every other female in my family got bigger breasts, EVEN MY TWIN! So I've had bad self esteem my whole life about these. Especially in high school since everyone made fun of me being flat chested and compared me to my twin :'(
So here I am. I have some questions though since I am new to all this.

Is it safe for me to take fenugreek with PM?
Which brands are best?
do breast pumps actually work?
if I massage my breast daily can I use normal baby oil?
do those sound waves actually work?

I have many more questions but I'll wait till these are answered. Please help!

P.S
I also have a daughter, and even when I was pregnant my breast did not grow much. maybe swelled up but after pregnancy they went flat again. I couldnt even breast feed :'(

Hi! Sound like you and I have the same background. I am Asian too and have a daughter really young.

Best is to read read read read the forum! What may work for others may not work for you.

I can't advise if PM and fg can work together. PM is known to be stronger.
personally fg worked better for me (maybe because I was a mother before?)

All the girls here believe that massages really help!!

I also learn from the forum that perseverance and patience.. I am back in the nbe game after seeing so many ladies w progression. I am determined even if it takes me a year!

You are still quite young so that's good news!

(26-04-2014, 09:56 AM)sneezee Wrote:  Hi! Sound like you and I have the same background. I am Asian too and have a daughter really young.

Best is to read read read read the forum! What may work for others may not work for you.

I can't advise if PM and fg can work together. PM is known to be stronger.
personally fg worked better for me (maybe because I was a mother before?)

All the girls here believe that massages really help!!

I also learn from the forum that perseverance and patience.. I am back in the nbe game after seeing so many ladies w progression. I am determined even if it takes me a year!

You are still quite young so that's good news!

Thank you for the response! I know it will take time I'm just new to all this so I have no idea where to stat. But I may start with PM and massages alone Smile
thank you again!

(26-04-2014, 03:31 AM)Hozumi.Yuri Wrote:  Is it safe for me to take fenugreek with PM?
Which brands are best?
Yes
Any. Ainterol and Mountain Rose Herbs are popular though.
Yes
Yes
I don't know, but I doubt it.

Note that with PM you use 250-1,000 mg but with fenugreek you use 2,000-20,000+ mg, or a strong extract. 1,000 mg PM can be way too much for some to handle, while 2,000 mg fenugreek can be too little for some to have any noticeable effect. It's a bit dry and harsh on the stomach so above 6,000 mg you may want to make sprouts from the seeds or get an extract.

(26-04-2014, 07:29 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(26-04-2014, 03:31 AM)Hozumi.Yuri Wrote:  Is it safe for me to take fenugreek with PM?
Which brands are best?
Yes
Any. Ainterol and Mountain Rose Herbs are popular though.
Yes
Yes
I don't know, but I doubt it.

Note that with PM you use 250-1,000 mg but with fenugreek you use 2,000-20,000+ mg, or a strong extract. 1,000 mg PM can be way too much for some to handle, while 2,000 mg fenugreek can be too little for some to have any noticeable effect. It's a bit dry and harsh on the stomach so above 6,000 mg you may want to make sprouts from the seeds or get an extract.

Thank you for your response! I'm new to all this so all your comments are helpful. I just started taking breast actives 3 weeks ago. I haven't seen results, but I know it does take time. Some have felt tingling in their breasts after 3 weeks though, I've yet to feel anything. Could breast actives not be a good brand for me?

I may need to try PM because it is strongest and my hormones are a little off whack. I grow all over my body EXCEPT my breasts so I'm not sure what it is. I can gain weight easily so I'm not sure why my breast never did Sad

Thank you again though! I'll look into trying those herbs

Most products have little in them and charge a lot. Breast Actives has very little. The fenugreek is nothing no matter how sensitive the individual, and even though the other herbs don't require so much, you still need around 500-2000 mg of them to do much. It should be no wonder few feel anything and that it takes a long time even for those that do. Many people do a lot better buying their own herbs because you get more and it's 10 to 100 times cheaper too.

Having curves elsewhere might mean high estrogen and low progesterone. PM is a very potent phytoestrogen, so it may only give you more of the same. You might do better with progesterone cream instead. Like PM, PC is also very strong. You may also use it with fenugreek or with PM or you can use all 3 together.

(26-04-2014, 10:28 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Most products have little in them and charge a lot. Breast Actives has very little. The fenugreek is nothing no matter how sensitive the individual, and even though the other herbs don't require so much, you still need around 500-2000 mg of them to do much. It should be no wonder few feel anything and that it takes a long time even for those that do. Many people do a lot better buying their own herbs because you get more and it's 10 to 100 times cheaper too.

Having curves elsewhere might mean high estrogen and low progesterone. PM is a very potent phytoestrogen, so it may only give you more of the same. You might do better with progesterone cream instead. Like PM, PC is also very strong. You may also use it with fenugreek or with PM or you can use all 3 together.

So I should use the cream as well? I'm currently only using massage oil when I massage my breasts. I feel silly asking this but what does PC stand for? Huh sorry I am not familiar with most of these terms yet.

should I stop breast actives and try all three that you mentioned?
and how do these affect my period?

Thank you for the answers!!

PC = progesterone cream. You can apply it anywhere, even on your wrist. Doesn't matter if you massage with it or not.

Breast actives is too little to help much, but it doesn't hurt. You might as well finish off whatever you have left. Since they put so little in it you could take more than 2 a day if you want.

IMO you should use progesterone cream and fenugreek. Maybe PM too. You use progesterone cream during the second half of your cycle (last 2 weeks). You may also use PM during the first half of your cycle (starting with your period). But if you really do have high estrogen and low progesterone, then you need little or no PM.

Using PM & progesterone cream during only half of your cycle each should reduce the impact on your period. If PM messes with your period in spite of this, that's another indication (besides curves in places besides your chest) that you already have too much estrogen and don't need much PM. Both PM & progesterone cream are very potent and if you use too much it could affect your period or cause random headaches or other such things even if you do cycle them. Fenugreek is much nicer and if anything might prevent such problems. The biggest two issues with fenugreek are faintness because it might lower your blood sugar (just eat some sweets if so) and stomach issues because it takes such a large amount (use less or use sprouts or use an extract). Other than that fenugreek doesn't tend to cause trouble even in huge amounts. You can eat it as a food.

(27-04-2014, 02:30 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  PC = progesterone cream. You can apply it anywhere, even on your wrist. Doesn't matter if you massage with it or not.

Breast actives is too little to help much, but it doesn't hurt. You might as well finish off whatever you have left. Since they put so little in it you could take more than 2 a day if you want.

IMO you should use progesterone cream and fenugreek. Maybe PM too. You use progesterone cream during the second half of your cycle (last 2 weeks). You may also use PM during the first half of your cycle (starting with your period). But if you really do have high estrogen and low progesterone, then you need little or no PM.

Using PM & progesterone cream during only half of your cycle each should reduce the impact on your period. If PM messes with your period in spite of this, that's another indication (besides curves in places besides your chest) that you already have too much estrogen and don't need much PM. Both PM & progesterone cream are very potent and if you use too much it could affect your period or cause random headaches or other such things even if you do cycle them. Fenugreek is much nicer and if anything might prevent such problems. The biggest two issues with fenugreek are faintness because it might lower your blood sugar (just eat some sweets if so) and stomach issues because it takes such a large amount (use less or use sprouts or use an extract). Other than that fenugreek doesn't tend to cause trouble even in huge amounts. You can eat it as a food.

thank you! this is all very helpful! I shall try it out and see what is best for my body. And as for the fenugreek do I take it everyday or on certain parts of my cycle? as you mentioned for the PC and PM. Also will caffeine affect anything? I read in the forums that it slows down growth and most women/men have stopped their caffeine intake. Should I as well? I love to drink black tea with one tea spoon of sugar but that may be too much caffeine. Thank you for your response!!

You take fenugreek every day.

I don't know anything about caffeine's effect on growth. Black tea only has a little caffeine though so I doubt a cup or two would do much.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon