Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tutorial or Detailed Instructions on Kangzhu

Thumbs Up 

VERY good to know Karren. Thank you. I appreciate you answering my newbie questions. I don't want to harm myself but obviously want to see amazing results like you and others. I was able to pump up my breasts pretty big inside the domes last night. It was pretty cool. I had one that kept losing air though, swapped the domes and it happened again. My breasts are wide set and my surrounding chest is bony so I know I just have to finagle the domes to get them just right. I should search on that though.

Used a lot of body butter last night and no signs of rings today even with the amount of pumping (and constant re-pumping) last night.
I'll keep perusing the questions on here and the noogleberry forum to learn more and more. I know I don't want to do any supplements and just "noogle" and massage and am positive I can get results.

Thanks again! Cleavage here I come...Smile

You have a great attitude! Loosing air is the biggest problem with any dome that uses air hoses and a pump.... the fewer connections the less chance of leakage..... If I had time I would start my own company and fix all the design flaws... lol

I'm a newbie, but for me, I've found that if I pump and then am sitting forward using my laptop or something, by boobies almost always turn purple. But if I'm leaning back, esp lying in bed, they never do.

Remember - arteries have muscles in their walls and veins do not. Veinous blood is passive. My theory then is when I'm leaning forward, the blood can still get into my boobies from the force of arterial flow, but blood can't get out of my boobies past the suction, so my boobies turn purple from pooling blood. When I'm lying back, gravity does the work for my veins and the blood flows back into my body as it's supposed to.

Anyone else find this to be true?

I do have low blood pressure - runs around 106/65 - so that may be part of it.

Thoughts?

(26-04-2014, 03:52 PM)LissaMac Wrote:  
(25-04-2014, 06:41 PM)Karren Wrote:  Frog houses! lol
LOL Cute!

I went ahead and put them in a box style purse.

I broke up my pumping sessions yesterday and massaged in between. The massage was nice but man did my arms get tired.

I am learning so much from this forum and have a very good feeling about this. But I still have a lot to learn.
Yes Lissa! I tried massage but my arm muscles can't last the distance Sad

(02-05-2014, 09:51 PM)goldy Wrote:  
(26-04-2014, 03:52 PM)LissaMac Wrote:  
(25-04-2014, 06:41 PM)Karren Wrote:  Frog houses! lol
LOL Cute!

I went ahead and put them in a box style purse.

I broke up my pumping sessions yesterday and massaged in between. The massage was nice but man did my arms get tired.

I am learning so much from this forum and have a very good feeling about this. But I still have a lot to learn.
Yes Lissa! I tried massage but my arm muscles can't last the distance Sad

Someone needs to invent a breast massaging machine!

(09-05-2014, 01:13 PM)Karren Wrote:  Someone needs to invent a breast massaging machine!

YES PLEASE!!! I'm at the top of the list to buy it.

Apparently there ARE products out there but don't think they do what we think they do.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dhpc&field-keywords=breast%20massager

Although this one looks interesting but needs a different charger. That doesn't seem like a hard fix though.
http://www.amazon.com/FB-9403B-Enlarge-Massage-Enhancer-Massager/dp/B00H3BT276/ref=sr_1_3?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1399672128&sr=1-3&keywords=breast+massager

(09-05-2014, 10:43 PM)LissaMac Wrote:  
(09-05-2014, 01:13 PM)Karren Wrote:  Someone needs to invent a breast massaging machine!

YES PLEASE!!! I'm at the top of the list to buy it.

My next career is going to be making boob machines! maybe one machine with a variety of interchangeable attachments! lol

(09-05-2014, 10:54 PM)LissaMac Wrote:  Apparently there ARE products out there but don't think they do what we think they do.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dhpc&field-keywords=breast%20massager

Although this one looks interesting but needs a different charger. That doesn't seem like a hard fix though.
http://www.amazon.com/FB-9403B-Enlarge-Massage-Enhancer-Massager/dp/B00H3BT276/ref=sr_1_3?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1399672128&sr=1-3&keywords=breast+massager

found another!Big GrinHuh

http://www.amazon.com/Generic-Massager-H...cr_pr_pb_t

You can buy any of the TENS electronic massagers and put the pads on your breasts and get the same workout!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon