Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

sneezee NBE program

(06-06-2014, 07:39 PM)Imsoflat Wrote:  Just wanted to post wow you've had some great growth happening, awesome! Maybe I shouldn't forget about massage then Smile.

I wouldn't believe it either! Thank you for the kind words!

(06-06-2014, 09:03 PM)Karren Wrote:  Awesome progress Sneezee! They look bigger and so much full!
Thank you Karren!! Blush

(06-06-2014, 09:25 PM)kimdl93 Wrote:  Whatever you've been doing recently has clearly been working. Your development since may is apparent.

Thank you Kim! I am happy with the great change. It's a pleasant surprise! Now gotta work harder towards my goal!

funny story. my kangzhu cups has reached and currently stuck with fedex until i declare customs that item is for personal use. (item was seen as "medical" & me country really strict about importing medical things)

i cannot help but think that they might think that i am using this for sexual pleasure. lol.

well i hope it goes through cause i cant wait to use them!

HAPPY PARCEL DAY! MY KANGZHU CUPS ARE HERE!

Pleased that it went through customs and earlier than I expected.

I think m is a bit big for me. I have to adjust it properly for it to fit and not let air escape. Sudden active movements like raising my arms in the air excitedly will cause the cups to drop off.

Now... This pumping thing. . Is it normal to hurt?

PERIOD IS LATE FOR 5 DAYS!! ARGH! not pregnant (checked twice) Been sick again! ARGH! stopped FG intake for 3 days since I fell ill.
I did increase my FG intake from 1 pill (610g) to 2 pills, assuming it meant double 610g?? is that too strong? is that why my period is late?
really frustrated that i cant tell if its FG is messing up my cycle or is it because i am sick thus stressed??

Tried the kz cups last night. Left a nice pinkish hickey look on my left boobs.
I bought M and did thought it was a big but it sucked in nicely.

it's a bit uncomfortable to sleep in it. tried to pump and sleep earlier but dang, it kinda hurt!

been updating so much here, thiking this is more like sneezee's diary... :/

If you're sick, take a break. If you're talking about flu symptoms. I've had flu like symptoms and tiredness, it was a liver infection probably partly from eating junkfood and physical stresses. It was taken care of with medicine prescribed by the doctor. If its bad, see a doctor. Powders can tax your liver, so a break and more drinking water may be needed. Don't take that for granted.

I don't know if a late period is necessarily bad. It means high progesterone. You need a break anyways. If the cups hurt, could it be a little too much pressure?

(11-06-2014, 07:00 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  If you're sick, take a break. If you're talking about flu symptoms. I've had flu like symptoms and tiredness, it was a liver infection probably partly from eating junkfood and physical stresses. It was taken care of with medicine prescribed by the doctor. If its bad, see a doctor. Powders can tax your liver, so a break and more drinking water may be needed. Don't take that for granted.

I don't know if a late period is necessarily bad. It means high progesterone. You need a break anyways. If the cups hurt, could it be a little too much pressure?

Thank you lovely for your concern. Big Grin I have stopped taking the herbs until I recover fully from the flu. Don't want to get too ill just because of this either.

I have also applied lesser pressure on the pumps. However I noticed, while it was easier to have the pump stay on my left breast it was a bit harder on my right. I have to apply even lesser pressure on the right.

My left have always been the bigger one and I assume this is the case. Less "flesh" in the right therefore my cups keep slipping off. I had to adjust to find the right spot before pumping.

I am still in my honeymoon period with kz pumps and can't wait to go home and pump them even though getting the right dome to stay is a bit of a challenge.. lol.

Oh yes, my period did come after the previous post. Huge sigh of relief!! It's either my body was high on progesterone or was just too sick. Will start the herbs at square 1 once I fully recovered..

You're welcome. You're right about it can also be from sickness too.

If its an infection, it can get serious. Diluting herbs and powders with a lot of water is good. I also like to dilute fruit juices.

Artificial ingredients in snacks made me sick too, and it was in the summer. From that time, someone told me, that sweat-stains were from junkfood, and I thought otherwise. When I ate less foods with bad ingredients, the sweat-stains mostly went away, after sweating. It sounds like anecdotal evidence. I thought that regular salts gave sweat-stains. Foods that many people call junkfoods aren't really so bad, its the foods with bad ingredients that do it.

Hey Sneezee do you sleep all night with the pump on? I was thinking of maybe doing it at night instead of day time, I guess the pressure would just slowly get out of the cups though over night. Must be kinda uncomfortable to sleep on your back (I'm a stomach sleeper lol maybe that's why my breasts don't grow).

I have a nb small cup/pump right now but am almost filling it so thinking of getting the medium kangzhu as well because they look a bit more comfortable with the rubber thing at the base.

I'm glad you got your period!! Smile Phew!

(12-06-2014, 07:17 PM)Imsoflat Wrote:  Hey Sneezee do you sleep all night with the pump on? I was thinking of maybe doing it at night instead of day time, I guess the pressure would just slowly get out of the cups though over night. Must be kinda uncomfortable to sleep on your back (I'm a stomach sleeper lol maybe that's why my breasts don't grow).

I have a nb small cup/pump right now but am almost filling it so thinking of getting the medium kangzhu as well because they look a bit more comfortable with the rubber thing at the base.

I'm glad you got your period!! Smile Phew!

I am a side sleeper and I think it will be uncomfortable! And I think that's why my right boobs is smaller because of it. Lol.
There are other users who sleep with their pumps on, I think it's about getting use to it.

At the meantime, I pump only at night. And like right now when I can't sleep! Lol.

Just a cute ticker to keep track of time on my program

[Image: age.png]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon