Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Isosensuals Vs Eveline

Heart 

So, I've got both Isosensuals and Eveline, which are breast enlargement creams based on volufiline.

When I first started them about September last year, I put only these creams on my smaller breast and successfully got this boob the same size as my bigger one! I was pretty happy because only took a week or so. I have concluded that this must have been swelling because when I ran out of Isosensulas I stopped both creams. The past few months my left boob has been smaller again.

I have tried measuring with a tape but it's been to difficult to measure exactly the same each time. The best way to tell was to compare how well I filled out my bra cups.

So I recently reordered Isosensuals. I like using it because it absorbes well, but its a little thinner so I can massage longer with it and add it on top of other creams (like PM or progesterone) without them going funny and starting to come off. I can also use it while I Noogle because its thinner and doesn't sit on the skin. I can apply it many times throughout the day. It also smells divine.

I like Eveline because it absorbs pretty well and smells really great, its thicker but nice to rub in as long as you don't want to add other creams.

For some reason I thought Isosensuals was better than Eveline, partly because I was putting Eveline on my 'hip dip' without any results (I was using their butt cream for that). But since I got my order 2 weeks ago I have been putting only Eveline on the left side. Now I fill out my bra cups evenly and the girls are the same size! It happened as quickly as last time. But last time it didn't last although I didn't keep using it on that boob for long at all. Perhaps Isosensuals is better long term and Eveline does more swelling. Either way my plan is to use both Eveline and Isosensuals on both boobs (Isosensuals when Noogling). Even if Eveline is mostly swelling, it will still help!

I just ordered some L-Arginine breast cream (http://www.reinventyourlook.com/One-Hour...Cream.html) and was hoping it would help get more swelling. Apparently using it long term will make it permanent... Short term it increases blood flow/swelling. But even if it doesn't result in permanent growth, getting more swelling should help the Noogling!

(21-04-2014, 04:27 PM)CherrieBabydoll Wrote:  So, I've got both Isosensuals and Eveline, which are breast enlargement creams based on volufiline.

When I first started them about September last year, I put only these creams on my smaller breast and successfully got this boob the same size as my bigger one! I was pretty happy because only took a week or so. I have concluded that this must have been swelling because when I ran out of Isosensulas I stopped both creams. The past few months my left boob has been smaller again.

I have tried measuring with a tape but it's been to difficult to measure exactly the same each time. The best way to tell was to compare how well I filled out my bra cups.

So I recently reordered Isosensuals. I like using it because it absorbes well, but its a little thinner so I can massage longer with it and add it on top of other creams (like PM or progesterone) without them going funny and starting to come off. I can also use it while I Noogle because its thinner and doesn't sit on the skin. I can apply it many times throughout the day. It also smells divine.

I like Eveline because it absorbs pretty well and smells really great, its thicker but nice to rub in as long as you don't want to add other creams.

For some reason I thought Isosensuals was better than Eveline, partly because I was putting Eveline on my 'hip dip' without any results (I was using their butt cream for that). But since I got my order 2 weeks ago I have been putting only Eveline on the left side. Now I fill out my bra cups evenly and the girls are the same size! It happened as quickly as last time. But last time it didn't last although I didn't keep using it on that boob for long at all. Perhaps Isosensuals is better long term and Eveline does more swelling. Either way my plan is to use both Eveline and Isosensuals on both boobs (Isosensuals when Noogling). Even if Eveline is mostly swelling, it will still help!

I just ordered some L-Arginine breast cream (http://www.reinventyourlook.com/One-Hour...Cream.html) and was hoping it would help get more swelling. Apparently using it long term will make it permanent... Short term it increases blood flow/swelling. But even if it doesn't result in permanent growth, getting more swelling should help the Noogling!

That's really interesting CherieD re the Isosensuals.
I tried it and I don't think it did anything for me.
They said it should be used for 6 months indicating long term use but they also said you should see an 8-18%?? increase within 8 weeks.
How much of a difference between boobs was there when you started? That's awesome it worked for you !!! Smile I did in fact go to order more recently but they are out of stock Dodgy

I think I am an overall slow responder, theres been times I've had 2 months of zero growth and my growth on PM + everything else I'm doing i thought id grow faster. My best growth period was when I first started PM, and was also doing both volufiline creams + supporting supplements. I think I grew 3 cm in 5 weeks! But then had a stall period of nothing. I have grown 2 cup sizes since I started NBE last July (9 months ago) so i cant really complain. I'm currently stalled a little, so have taken a small break from herbs but will be starting again soon. Right now I'm back to my maximum measurement, but I think some of its menstrual swelling... Still, the girls are the same size! Which they haven't been since last time I used Eveline.

(22-04-2014, 12:25 AM)CherrieBabydoll Wrote:  I think I am an overall slow responder, theres been times I've had 2 months of zero growth and my growth on PM + everything else I'm doing i thought id grow faster. My best growth period was when I first started PM, and was also doing both volufiline creams + supporting supplements. I think I grew 3 cm in 5 weeks! But then had a stall period of nothing. I have grown 2 cup sizes since I started NBE last July (9 months ago) so i cant really complain. I'm currently stalled a little, so have taken a small break from herbs but will be starting again soon. Right now I'm back to my maximum measurement, but I think some of its menstrual swelling... Still, the girls are the same size! Which they haven't been since last time I used Eveline.

2 cup sizes is fantastic!!!! (Off to check your programme :p )

I don't have a personal program post... But I did write a lot about my journey here http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19797

Unfortunately I don't think my photos reflect 4 inches of growth Angry but that's what the tape measure says and I measured many times in the same way! Bottom line, I used to barely fill out a 32A and now I'm filling a 32C! I just thought a C cup would look bigger Smile I need to fill out more on top and inner chest I think.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon