Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM - gastric effects

Greetings all, I have been on PM for about 2.5 weeks and have slowly increased my dose to four pills a day (2000 mg) one pill evenly spaced every 5 to 6 hours. I've been having problems with a mild upset stomach, and increased gas. I've tried taking the PM by itself, with a calcium pill, and with a meal. Nothing seems to change the effect. I've had the gastric effects from the start, even at lower doses - 1000 mg, so I'm not sure if it is a dose issue.

Do the gastric problems go away with time, or does anyone know how to reduce their effect? If this continues then I will likely have to give up PM.

Thanks!

Hi, be interesting to know who you bought these PM from.

I would consider a slow ramping up to be one cap/day(500mg) first week, two caps/day second to third week, three caps/day forth week so on and so forth. I'm betting you didn't give your body enough time to adjust. Try cutting back to one in the morning and one in the evening. If it gets better in a couple days, then stay at that for a bit and ramp up slower. I imagine a quick search of the forum would bring up similar threads.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon