Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Time on PM and lowest dose for permanent growth?

Hello everyone!

A few questions for the biological females out there...

I'm nervous adding herbs to my NBE but am considering trying PM.

1) I've read some women seeing enlargement after only a few days, which must just be swelling. How long do you need to take PM for permanent growth? I've read from 3-5 months.

2) I'd like to only use it during part of my cycle, but am reading conflicting things. Is it better to use the first 15 days (meaning starting the first day of your period) or wait until after your period is finished? I do not plan on using progesterone.

3) I've also read PM is better absorbed through the skin than the stomach, and I do get nauseous easily, so am considering a cream or spray (any preference between these?). I'd also like to try the lowest dose possible - I'm thinking 100-200mg daily. I know many of you have started on this and then gone up to 500-1000mg, but has anyone had permanent growth with only 200mg daily? Some places say this dose helps with perimenopause symptoms but not breast enlargement, others say different. Very confusing!

Also, FYI - here are some great research articles on PM. Seems like 1000mg might mess with your parathyroid gland, which is bad news.

http://examine.com/supplements/Pueraria+...summary7-4

Thanks for any advice ladies, and happy growing!

Im not sure its actually true that cream works better than pills I have never seen that happen most people use creams or sprays with not instead of pills. I think you would need about 500mg on the days you take pueraria but you can take less if taken all month and you can use cream all month.
The most important thing with pueraria is finding a good brand best to look at which people take and see results on this forum.
Cycling with pills yes most say start on the first day of period some prefer to start a day or 2 after starting period but then continue taking for 12-20 days of the month seeing what works best for you you might find taking a weaker nbe herb helps the days you aren't taking pm fenugreek is normally used.
If you are starting with less than a b cup it could take longer to start working.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon