Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogling, Massage & Progress

(20-09-2014, 06:31 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(20-09-2014, 04:53 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  Thanks, Pom, I looked that site over. I think it made me feel more grateful for what I have and to remember that asymmetry is normal and mine isn't as bad as it could be.

I'm really struggling with depression right now. I would prefer not to go back on anti-depressants, but if things don't get better soon I will. Yesterday was a good day. I have been eating more produce and been really good about taking my vitamins. Depression really sucks.
------------------------------------------------------
I am not sure if you are taking flax seed or not. I take two spoon full of flax seed daily, and cannot do without. It helps me be regular and is full of Omega 3. One of the great bebifits of Omega 3 is it really works against depression. We all have our up and down daily anyway.

<3 POM

My omega 3 capsules have a blend of fish, flax and borage oil. I do have ground flax I should start using again. I sprinkle it on salads, etc.

CoQ10 is low in depression, and even lower in treatment-resistant depression. 100 mg is a reasonable dose. Maybe buy 50 mg capsules in case it's too stimulating.

Just keeping track of what I'm doing here.
Just took my first dose of 100 mg Niacin after eating a protein heavy breakfast. About 10 minutes later now I feel itchy prickly feeling on my neck.

Woke up early this morning with VERY firm feeling breasts. They felt rock hard and sore. Boobs feel normal now, but that was an interesting way to wake up. I started my period yesterday. Exactly 28 days, I'm usually 31-32 days. Today is very heavy flow.

My elbows feel a little itchy now. THis is considered a normal reaction and should only last 10-30 minutes. Especially at such a low dose.

It's about 15 minutes and the feeling has subsided. Yay!

I've been taking niacin, vitex and iodine for a week. My breasts feel softer. I think they are getting less fibrous. I need to get a mammogram done and that might confirm the changes. I have had a bust week so didn't noogleberry as much, but everything seems to be staying on track.

(27-09-2014, 05:49 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  I've been taking niacin, vitex and iodine for a week. My breasts feel softer. I think they are getting less fibrous. I need to get a mammogram done and that might confirm the changes. I have had a bust week so didn't noogleberry as much, but everything seems to be staying on track.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile POM

I've been feeling poorly, especially the last few days. I am discontinuing niacin as that might be part of the problem. Although, it could just be anxiety/depression getting worse. But, I'm not sure that's all it is. So, no more niacin for me. I've really got to get a doctor appt made. I'm seeing my counselor this week.

I think the vitex is helping! I feel bigger, heavier and fuller. I think I look a bit bigger, too. I haven't been noogling as much, just maybe a couple hours total a week. I try to massage every day 2-3 times, if I can.

I'm having some frustrations with bras. Bra cups seem to get wider and taller as the cup size goes up, but that isn't how my chest is. I'm not sure what brands I will be able to use if I gain 2 cup sizes. I don't want cups/wires in my armpits or cups that go up to my clavicle.
I like the cut of the Bradalis bras, for the most part, but they are so lacy that they show under shirts. The one or two they have that aren't covered in lace look like full coverage bras. I hate full coverage bras.

The quest for the perfect bra seems never ending.

I woke up feeling huge this morning so I measured early. I will still measure in a week to keep track of the monthly changes.

My first measurement was 36" across! After massaging a little and remeasuring I got 35" bust and 28" under. I always seem to measure large the first time and then about an inch less the subsequent times. That's part of the reason I hate and don't trust measurements.
I measured a little later and had the same results of 36" the first time followed by a couple 35" measurements.

I'm feeling like vitex has probably been a game changer for my routine.

I can't wait to measure in a week! But mostly I am really happy with how they look and feel. Feeling hopeful that this is working!

(08-10-2014, 03:20 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  I woke up feeling huge this morning so I measured early. I will still measure in a week to keep track of the monthly changes.

My first measurement was 36" across! After massaging a little and remeasuring I got 35" bust and 28" under. I always seem to measure large the first time and then about an inch less the subsequent times. That's part of the reason I hate and don't trust measurements.
I measured a little later and had the same results of 36" the first time followed by a couple 35" measurements.

I'm feeling like vitex has probably been a game changer for my routine.

I can't wait to measure in a week! But mostly I am really happy with how they look and feel. Feeling hopeful that this is working!
---------------------------------------------------------
Feeling is the most important criterion for any line of success. The difference in your measurements could be due to the amount of air in your lungs. I get similar results. Smile

Well, today was measure day. I should take a picture, too. From certain angles I can really tell how much I've gained. My upper chest has always been pretty bony with a predominant chest bone, but that is softening up a lot. Because of the boniness it takes more breast tissue to get me to what I want to look like. I also have fairly broad shoulders, though not meaty or muscular.

I measure approx.
Over: 33.75"
Bust: 35.25" (36.5" leaning)
Under: 28.25"

The feel of my breasts has been consistently heavier and fuller over the past several weeks. My breasts take up more space on my chest than before.

I have been pretty good about massaging daily and vitamins/supplements. My eating has been not that great. I've only noogled a little, a couple hours per week.

My bra straps are feeling a bit tighter lately. I think it is actually because I am between cup sizes right now. I still have the problem that the cup size up bras that I've tried are way too wide and dig into my armpit or arm area. Very annoying. Makes me want to seriously start a bra company.

Feeling a lot better without niacin. I'm liking vitex, but I think it is changing my hair growth and has caused some ingrown issues in my bikini area. It may have been the reason I have a couple of pimples, too. But, right now it seems worth continuing.

I'm really happy with how the inner cleavage area is softening and filling in. It's exciting to feel some actual change that I think is permanent.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon