Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogling, Massage & Progress

Congrats, amazing progress. Smile

Sorry for being late, but my internet has been terrible. I'm sitting here and smiling like I'm stupid. You're doing great! Big Grin you sound HUGE already ahaha

Thanks!

It's strange because I do sound big if you go by my bra size, but I really am smallish.

I made rice sizers to see what I would look like with another 240cc (1 cup) of breast tissue. THAT looks huge.

Haha, I can relate! My size sounds ridiculous compared to what it really looks like. I wear an altered 32C, but when people find out my bra size, they're always like "C? C?! Are you wearing oversized bras to make yourself look bigger?" Ah, most people just don't understand. Tongue

Good luck getting huge! Also, hopefully the benign patch ends up being absolutely nothing Smile I wish you the the best of health!

(27-12-2014, 02:05 PM)TurtleMyrtle Wrote:  Haha, I can relate! My size sounds ridiculous compared to what it really looks like. I wear an altered 32C, but when people find out my bra size, they're always like "C? C?! Are you wearing oversized bras to make yourself look bigger?" Ah, most people just don't understand. Tongue

Good luck getting huge! Also, hopefully the benign patch ends up being absolutely nothing Smile I wish you the the best of health!

Sometimes I find it very frustrating what people think is a "B" or "C" cup!

Happy growing!

Stereotyping of cup sizes :/ not nice. I wonder when people will change their views man. Happy growing to you too!

I've really been working lots of hours this week, so not much noogling.
I've been hit and miss with protein and vitamins/supplements. I do make sure to do some massaging several times a day. I've also started doing some cell talk, although I admit high skepticism. I'm starting to feel a bit thin so I need to work on eating better and more protein.

I'm just going to be honest. I have been exploring information on breast augmentation surgery. I've come to realize that the main thing that has always kept it from being an option for me was that I felt it was admitting failure as a woman and giving in to societies notions of how women should look. Now I'm starting to look at it from the view that life is short and I want to love my body fully and finally. I want to live my best life for ME. I want to stop worrying about what every one else thinks and just determine what is right for me. I hope that makes sense.

So, last night I dreamed I had breast implants. LOL When I woke up today my boobs were feeling rather full and plump. I haven't noogled for a couple days, so it can't be from that. Seems a bit early for PMS boobs.

I want to add that since I added vitex and iodine my breasts don't really ever have breast pain or soreness even when I noogle a lot. I think those two things are very good for breast health.

Noogled and massaged last night. Woke up feeling and looking a bit bigger and with a dime size bruise in my cleavage. Rolleyes

I'm wearing my 30F bra today. It is really, really strange to me to be in this size bra. It seems ridiculous. I look like an "A" to everyone dressed or undressed. Sometimes I think I will always feel like the flat-chested girl no matter what size they are. Like it's part of my identity.

They feel awesome today.

As long as you feel confident, and am happy with your growth, what other people say doesn't matter Smile Girls give me ridiculous looks every time they see my bras. Apparently I'm wearing oversized bras to make myself look bigger. Well, I know that's not true, and they don't have to know how big my boobs really are Tongue. Let them wonder. And the ones that know the truth, well, consider them lucky! Blush I will forever be "the flat-chested girl" too, but I believe truth always triumphs Wink no need to feel challenged!

Some things ie how you feel about your boob size as a part of your identity are ingrained into us. It takes a lot of hard work to change how we feel about ourselves Sad
Been there.. Trying to change it...
You will make the right decision and your girls do look lovely from what I've seen Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon