Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogling, Massage & Progress

Just posted updated pictures in the picture section. Kinda nervous about it.

I'm down to 121 pounds, so need to work on gaining a couple pounds. I have been anxious and depressed and that is starting to affect my appetite.

I'm waiting for my mammogram results. If they don't call that means they don't want to follow up and that is good. No news is good news!

Well, I haven't been good about vitamins and herbs and protein shake for several weeks. I kinda got burned out. I also started eating wheat again. No real problems with that except that I really need to eat more protein and fat.

Weight is still at 121. My measurements haven't budged, except my belly is a little smaller. Basically, I love my waist and tummy area right like they are.

I haven't been working out for awhile now. Not feeling as strong.

So, need to get back on the vitamin/herb/protein/workout bandwagon! Smile

Hi wishin. So the mamo went ok then?
I give up on measuring now. I missed your picture updates Sad

(02-12-2014, 02:57 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Hi wishin. So the mamo went ok then?
I give up on measuring now. I missed your picture updates Sad

Well, I have a spot that is "probably benign (not cancer)" that they are still watching, but they don't want to see me again for a year. Not exactly comforting, but not exactly terrible either.

You can see my pictures in the picture forum. I haven't done any since October, but I'll do the next ones mid-month.

Super excited! I ordered a step II Bradelis bra a few days ago and a couple corsets from Orchard Corset (they are having a Cyber Week sale!).

I ordered a 30F bra because the 32F bra has always been a bit too big. I had a tough time deciding between 30F and 30G. I am really hoping for a great fit, but will do an exchange if needed. Once I figure out my correct size I really, really, want to get a couple more bras. They have some on sale that I've had my eyes on. The bras are really too gorgeous.

I ordered a size 20" CS-345 Orchard Corset ($49 Black Friday deal). It was too small, so I am exchanging for a size 22". I also ordered a CS-411 in size 22" and am waiting for that to arrive. Orchard Corset has free shipping! The customer service is great and I love all their youtube video's and blog articles. I've also been loving Lucy's Corsetry blog.

I've been working on growing my hair. It seems like it takes FOREVER to get beyond bra strap length. I'm going for waist length and need a good 5-6" to get there.

I have started back on my vitamins and herbs. I need to start back on my protein powder that contains maca. I got burned out, but I do think it has made a difference. I feel like I'm headed towards too skinny territory.

Oh, and when I lay down on my side, my boobs touch! Can I just say, it used to be that my boobs couldn't touch even if I smashed them together. I never thought I would be capable of touching cleavage. Now it is a real possibility!

Totally filling out my 32DD Wacoal push up bra today! The only issue with this bra is that it cuts a bit into the front of my armpit. Not bad, but not a perfect fit. I spill out in my orange 30DD Wacoal push up bra all the time now.

It's funny how small DD looks on me. Or maybe it's because women who say they are DD are actually G or H cup. I dunno.

I water noogled this morning. It reminded me what awesome results it gives. It's a hassle, but worth it. I need to do it more.

I'm officially gonna call it. I've gone up from a 30DD to a 30F.

(08-12-2014, 05:10 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  I'm officially gonna call it. I've gone up from a 30DD to a 30F.

WOW - congrats!!!

(08-12-2014, 07:41 PM)Wishin Wrote:  
(08-12-2014, 05:10 PM)wishinandhopin Wrote:  I'm officially gonna call it. I've gone up from a 30DD to a 30F.

WOW - congrats!!!

Thanks! I'll take some pictures in my larger bras later (I'm at work).

I'm back on my full program. I don't noogle every day, though, because of time.

I'm working on seasoning my new corset. I hope to have it fully seasoned in a week or two.

I will take pictures and measurements on the 14th.

Well, I got my Bradelis in the mail and it is too small in the cups even without the extra padding. I am going to exchange it for a 30G and cross my fingers!

In other news, I tried on a 34D Victoria's Secret bra today and it basically fits. I mean, it is too big in the band, but a year ago I was in a 34B and a year before that a 34A. So, this is pretty amazing to me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon