Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry - Permanent growth and the amount of time you have to spend

Hello everybody.
I thought about buying a noogleberry, but they are expensive (for me) and I don't want to waste Money, so I would like to do some research first.

I live together with my boyfriend, but I don't want him to know that i noogle.
So I'll have only 30 minutes to noogle and I can't do it daily.
And you can't do something else while noogling, can you?
Does it makes sense for me to buy a noogleberry? Maybe in June and August I'll find more time to noogle, but I'm not sure about it.
I'm very impressed because of the results in the noogleberry Picture Gallery... I read a lot about the NB System. But there are so many questions left.

So here are my questions:

1. Did you made good experiences with the noogleberry? Was your growth permanent?
2. How often did you use it?
3. Did you take herbal supplements?

I pump an hour to 2 a day.... 7 days a week and yes they results are permanent.... you almost have to do an hour every day for months and months to see good results that will last... imho..

Karren - thanks for always posting such helpful replies - you are awesome!! Do you feel that noogling is like brava in that if you stop pumping for a few days in the first few months that it will really set you back?

Thanks again for all your advice - it's ladies like you that make this forum such a wonderful and supportive place!

Ok thanks Karren!
So you think it is senseless for me to buy a noogleberry?
Ifigured out that I could use it 25 minutes in the morning, 5x a week. If I'll find some time in the afternoon I could noogle then too, maybe while I'm learning vocabs or something. I don't think I can use it very often on weekends.

Really 1 hour? And it isn't permanent when you use it for 30 minutes? Because on their website they talk about 15-30 minutes daily.

I'[m a HUGE fan of the noogleberry and went up 3 cups sizes in a year. It is the real deal! I have monthly photos & my routine here if you wanna see: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17638

(16-04-2014, 09:04 AM)uhuccup Wrote:  Ok thanks Karren!
So you think it is senseless for me to buy a noogleberry?
Ifigured out that I could use it 25 minutes in the morning, 5x a week. If I'll find some time in the afternoon I could noogle then too, maybe while I'm learning vocabs or something. I don't think I can use it very often on weekends.

Really 1 hour? And it isn't permanent when you use it for 30 minutes? Because on their website they talk about 15-30 minutes daily.

Its like exposure hours.... the more you use it the faster you get to your goal..... 25 minutes a day 5 days a week might take you a year to grow a cup size.... where doing it two hours a day 7 days a week you can get there in. say 4 months... maybe faster depending on how your body reacts to noogling... and it would be permanent in either case....

(16-04-2014, 08:17 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I'[m a HUGE fan of the noogleberry and went up 3 cups sizes in a year. It is the real deal! I have monthly photos & my routine here if you wanna see: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17638

I'd be a HUGE fan and otherwise if I had your fantastic results, Jennifer!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon