Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE and weight loss. advice?

Hi

Can anyone tell me the best way to nbe while I need to lose alot of weight?

Are my breasts doomed?

Thanks

There are definitely people who have been successful at NBE while losing weight! Use of the Noogleberry comes to mind.

I lost about 10lbs I don't remember exactly while gaining 6 inches to my chest so very possible I used pueraria and noogleberry I got too distracted by my amazing nbe to loose more but I'm sure its possible.

I'd like to know about this also. I am trying to increase general perkiness in both breasts (only slightly, they're really not bad) and increase the right breast as they're rather crooked. My left one, I like. I feel as though the female deer massage was decreasing my breast. And I've read a few post suggesting that massage during a caloric deficit may encourage loss in that particular area. I don't have money/access to buy any herbs to take to grow, also I'm just aiming to grow one breast. So, I really need to rely on massage. I MAY be able to get my hands on some flaw oil soon. Should I apply it to the breast and NOT massage and maybe it'll still have some small effect?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon