Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

brestrogen cream

hey everyone Smile

I am new here and I am starting to read about PM Smile as I said on my first thread , I don't want to take any pills .

so I looked on the internet to see if I can find any PM creams and I found this one called brestrogen , I don't trust official sites ( well they want to sell their product ! ) , so have you tried it ? does it work ? and is there another PM cream that might be better ?

thanks alot Smile

well , after looking further through the internet , Brestrogen is the new name to triactol !

(13-04-2014, 03:29 PM)Externe Wrote:  well , after looking further through the internet , Brestrogen is the new name to triactol !

Is that good or bad? Cool

(20-04-2014, 09:21 PM)Happy90Girl Wrote:  
(13-04-2014, 03:29 PM)Externe Wrote:  well , after looking further through the internet , Brestrogen is the new name to triactol !

Is that good or bad? Cool

According to what I read , triactol gives good results bunt they are not definitive :-/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon