Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are the results from breast massage permanent?

I did breast massage for about a month and when I stopped, my bust size seemed to decrease. Has this happened to anyone else?

Yes, this happened to me years ago. I grew an inch with massage, food, and evening primrose oil, and when I stopped, the inch didn't stay. Sad I think you need to massage for life to keep it. Maybe if you did it for a long time (like years), some of it would become permanent. But I don't know.

BB are you serious? I thought results from massage would be permanent! It's so time consuming, I wasn't expecting to massage twice everyday for 15mins for the rest of my life, or the results I have would go away :/ scary!

Well, AA, I think I might have lost a bit of weight and gone through some stress after. So there could have been other factors besides just stopping the massage. I wasn't using herbs, mind you. And I believe I only did it for 4-6 months. So for ME, it wasn't permanent. Might not be the case for others. I don't want to discourage anyone!

(14-04-2014, 12:14 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Well, AA, I think I might have lost a bit of weight and gone through some stress after. So there could have been other factors besides just stopping the massage. I wasn't using herbs, mind you. And I believe I only did it for 4-6 months. So for ME, it wasn't permanent. Might not be the case for others. I don't want to discourage anyone!

oh ok... not planning on stopping it anytime soon. sticking to massages and herb till the end of this year, im positive that il get the results i want by then. Might just take maintenance dosage of herbs for a few more months once i achieve what i want.

I've been doing NBE off and on for years, with massaging. I have never lost progress, only when I lost a noticeable amount of weight did I lose.

I went from 33" to 37", so it is possible. It took me years because I never kept on it.

Besides, breast health is very important. Those massages could detect a lump some day and save your life.

You should always be massaging and checking your breasts.

-Bette

Totally agree, Bette. I plan on massaging for the rest of my life. I have an aunt who died of breast cancer, so I'm not going to miss out on anything that could help me where that's concerned. Being familiar with the way your breasts feel is so important, and massage is also important for the lymph system in and around your breasts. Too many benefits to pass it up.

From what i know is that after you are happy with your results to massage for another 2-4 months to make sure results stick... that is what i heard

I read a lot of thing about breast massage and I about fat transfer surgery to grow your boobs.

The interesting thing in the fat transfer through a doctor is that fat cells might not survive, if the fat cells survive then in some women might be permanent. If they don;t survive the bust will decrease in time.

If you massage your breast only for a month in my humble opinion thats a very very small time frame, I think you should continue the massage for at least 6 months so the body to learn to keep all the healthy and good fat cells there and to stay there and the growth through stimulation to be permanent as well.

Any type of treatment requires at least 6 months, for example depression, if you take anti depressants for only one month you will be happy and feel great and all the good things, if you stop in a month then the depression will come back, all doctors say to take at least for 6 months and you have to change a little bit your lifestyle for the results to be permanent.

That's just an example that came to my head, almost any type of treatment of physical or any change requires 6 months to a year when it comes to out body, either it is herbal, or natural or medical. Why breast enlargement should be any different? I think we should take it more as a treatment than just an aesthetic desire. Like we treat our boobs to be even more healthy, to produce great hormones, when we will become mothers to produce lots of milk, to have great sexual desire with no negative thoughts, etc....all that are very important for our health, I think our image is part of being healthy.
When we try to treat or to change something in our body, 1 month is just the start, take your time and do it for 6 months, and I am 99% sure that the results will be permanent after you stop because the body got used to it and learn to keep going with the new change.

Wink

(02-07-2014, 12:58 PM)seanna Wrote:  I read a lot of thing about breast massage and I about fat transfer surgery to grow your boobs.

The interesting thing in the fat transfer through a doctor is that fat cells might not survive, if the fat cells survive then in some women might be permanent. If they don;t survive the bust will decrease in time.

If you massage your breast only for a month in my humble opinion thats a very very small time frame, I think you should continue the massage for at least 6 months so the body to learn to keep all the healthy and good fat cells there and to stay there and the growth through stimulation to be permanent as well.

Any type of treatment requires at least 6 months, for example depression, if you take anti depressants for only one month you will be happy and feel great and all the good things, if you stop in a month then the depression will come back, all doctors say to take at least for 6 months and you have to change a little bit your lifestyle for the results to be permanent.

That's just an example that came to my head, almost any type of treatment of physical or any change requires 6 months to a year when it comes to out body, either it is herbal, or natural or medical. Why breast enlargement should be any different? I think we should take it more as a treatment than just an aesthetic desire. Like we treat our boobs to be even more healthy, to produce great hormones, when we will become mothers to produce lots of milk, to have great sexual desire with no negative thoughts, etc....all that are very important for our health, I think our image is part of being healthy.
When we try to treat or to change something in our body, 1 month is just the start, take your time and do it for 6 months, and I am 99% sure that the results will be permanent after you stop because the body got used to it and learn to keep going with the new change.

Wink

Ok I know this is besides the point but unless you're bipolar I don'tthink there's anyone who is 'happy and feels great' after a month of antidepressants :L you're right though, good habits make the changes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon