Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Am I doomed? Never developed

I'm 23 and have barely seen any development in my breasts. My chest is basically like a guy's apart from the whitish dots on my nipples. I would probably be like a tanner stage 1.5. I've always been underweight but not extremely so, and I've gotten everything else from puberty apart from boobs although I've always had quite few and irregular periods. Everybody has been telling me to wait and I would develop eventually but at 23 I know that's not going to happen. Going onto this forum and looking at the breast growth for males site I see that they are more developed than I am and I wonder if I'm doomed to this flat chest as I already have the right hormones in me and still can't grow. Would a herbal program ever work for me? Most people who've had results are just small, not underdeveloped.

No see like you said males here grew from flat so I'm sure there's a way for you too.
I think bovine ovary normally works best for very flat or underdeveloped breasts massage and pumping will normally help results too.
Have you asked a doctor about being underdeveloped or a hormone test.
Good luck

Excellent answer Bonita! Everything I was going to say.
theblahblah, If you decide to have your hormones tested, can you go to/find a doctor that prescribes bio-identical hormones ? That would be ideal as patented synthetics are toxic and the body identifies them as foreign substances. Profits for Big Pharma only.

Thanks Goldy

I think getting to a healthy weight could help too .

since you have little breast development plus few/irregular periods, it sounds like a hormonal issue. have you had your hormone levels checked, and also had a normal pelvic exam? I'd recommend seeing an endocrinologist if your primary care isn't helpful. they are physicians that specialize in hormones. good luck, and keep us updated!

(11-04-2014, 06:08 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  No see like you said males here grew from flat so I'm sure there's a way for you too.
I think bovine ovary normally works best for very flat or underdeveloped breasts massage and pumping will normally help results too.
Have you asked a doctor about being underdeveloped or a hormone test.
Good luck

hey so i'm new to all this.
can i take bovine ovary too?

My breasts haven't grow since I'm 10 or 11 .

my periods have always been regular. so i dont have a hormonal issue

FrenchBoobs, Please tell us your age. If you haven't finished puberty, you can only do hypnosis, massage and pumping.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon