Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do I have underdeveloped or tubular breasts?

I'm not sure which? Advice would be appreciated!
[/quote][/php]
Thanks xx

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

They look more underdeveloped than tubular to me as tubular normally have a more 'sagging' shape.

Ok, thank you.

I'm not really sure what to do about it though, I went to my gp and she said that she hadn't heard of tanner stages and said I didn't need a hormone test. She didn't examine my though. I tried going on the pill but I didn't see any changes. I also tried fenugreek capsules but they just made me put on weight overall not really any change to my breasts.

I'm 18, I started my period when I was about 13 I think. I work out lightly 3 times a week maximum, and I'm not particularly fat or skinny, but I used to be quite skinny att about 15. Could that maybe be why I didn't develop?

I know it's not a life or death issue but it just really gets to me, I wear 'extreme cleavage bras literally everywhere and yet I still look like I have the body of a 12 year old boy basically.
Any advice would be great Sad

Thanks x

Also from the side they look pointed, more like small cones than round. Which is why I wasn't sure if they could be tubular?

From the one picture you don't seem to have underdeveloped or tubular breasts. You don't have a constricted based, high IMF, or herniated areolas. You don't seem to be deficient in any quadrants.

Your breasts are developmental wise completely fine!

What's causing you to be upset? If it's the size there's numerous ways you can remedy that. Just a dig around the forum. xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon