Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My stats

I think so too!

I have issues with cysts, so I wonder if they are holding back blood flow and circulation?

-Bette

My breasts have been so incredibly itchy the past few days, non-stop tickly-itches. My nipples aren't as sensitive anymore, I'd rather deal with that instead of the itch.

I did measure myself yesterday and today, and I'm holding steady at 37.5", which is .5" bigger than when I started. I'm not sure if it's permanent, so I'll wait to see until after my period. That should arrive soon enough.

I have been doing Lymphatic massage as much as possible, and still taking my daily dosages. My breasts feel squishier, not as firm as they have been. I wonder if that means I'm getting sufficient circulation?

Right now I'm at 37.75", because I've been massaging them through-out the day.

Hopefully it all sticks!

-Bette

Slowly inching about 37.5"

I'm getting closer to 37.75" without massage.

We will see how my measurements look after my period is gone.

3 more days to get in as much as I can!

-Bette

Ok so my period has been over for about 2 days now, so I know whatever I have gained is permanent.

Right now I am sitting just below 38 inches! Holy moly, I actually grew instead of losing my growth.

It all went to the sides, and I think I might be getting close to the point where I stop widening and start growing outward.

I am a 32d right now, and I looked like the line for c last week. Now I'm starting to look like the d.
[Image: breast_width_and_cup_size.jpg]

Can't wait to see what I look like in the summer!

-Better

So exciting! And I love that picture; great illustration to give a general idea of what the different cup sizes might look like. At this rate you might even be bigger than a D by summer!

Hello Blessed!

I'm already a 32d and have been for about 1.5 years now.

My breasts are wide and perky, so there's not much meat on top.

That is starting to change though, I am half inch bigger on my upper bust now.

I'm starting to realize that my goal of 40 inches wont be much difference. I believe that 40 inches is when I'll hit maximum width growth and will start growing outward.

I'm already just below 38" so I'll hit that soon. I may have to bump up my goal to 43 just to get some outward growth, then my measurements will be 43-28-43.

I definitely think the msm/epo/fso combination is what is best for me. I havent had this fast of growth ever! I wouldn't mind hitting DD just to even myself out since I have such vast hips/butt.

-Bette

Great results. Makes me want to try EPO!

There's not much harm in it besides some acne. For me, I never had acne until I started birth control.

I find that since I started the EPO dosage, my skin has cleared up beautifully.

-Bette

How long did you do the massage for?

Hopeful, I actually only massage for a minute or two on each side, but I do it multiple times throughout the day. I stop when my breasts turn pink or get really veiny.

_________ _____________ _________ __________ ___________

As of this morning I am now at the line of 38".

I am what I believe to be 2 inches away from hitting max width growth, then i will grow outward.

With all of my hard work, I have achieved an inch in 3 weeks.

I might take a break from MSM for a week soon so I don't get used to it.

If I do keep up my growth (not likely but hopeful) I'll be just short of 41 inches come June.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

-Bette

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon