Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

new program

Hi, everyone. I'm back, again. I'm currently battling many issues- NBE be an ongoing battle for over a year now. A little history about myself. I started NBE in Jan '13 with Noogleberry. I didn't measure myself nor did I take pictures, but I believe my bust size was 29-29.5", underbust 25". I added PM in April '13, tried Greenbush during the luteal phase in the summer and experienced horrible side effects so I returned to just taking PM 500mg twice daily throughout my cycle because I'm on BCP. Some cycles I experimented with PM cream during the follicular phase and PG cream during the luteal. Over a year later, I'm currently at 30-30.5" over bust, underbust 25". I know my problem is that I can't gain weight so this past month I really made an attempt to gain weight so I gained nearly two pounds, took the measurement tape out two days ago and am saddened that I'm at 30" over the bust area. So I gained two pounds, but lost a little in the bust area.

Anyways, here's my current plan. Any suggestion or feedback, please share. I'm getting really desperate now. I've been at this for over a year and have seen very little progress.

My plan:

Follicular Phase:
500mg Ainterol Pm daily
Fenugreek seeds 1 tablespoonful daily
PM cream
Volufiline cream
Massage with FSO
Breast Pump nightly

Luteal Phase:
500mg Ainterol Pm daily
Fenugreek seeds 1 tablespoonful daily
PG cream
Volufiline cream
Massage with FSO
Breast Pump nightly

Daily MVI, will be adding Fish Oil to my distaste soon, and spearmint tea daily (one teabag)-inspired by Ceci's program.

I want to try to keep it as simple as possible so I can determine what is contributing to my growth if any. Once I achieve my goal of full B/small C, I will stop all herbs and just keep massaging/pumping.

I am scared of massaging. Last time I did it for one whole month and didn't see any results. I was afraid I was doing it wrong and stopped.

I have never been pregnant or breastfed. I took Yasmin for three months in college and saw no growth in the bust department.

I know you need at least 1800mg of FG to see results, but I don't know what that's equivalent to in terms of seeds. If anyone know, please share. I really want to try FG throughout my cycle because I heard it helps with hair growth as well so I'm trying to kill two birds with one stone. Many women and men have found success with PM so I don't want to drop that altogether.

Like I said, I'm getting desperate now. Over a year and still very little progress. I need help. Please if anyone has any suggestions and feedback, please share. Thank you.

I have issues with gaining weight too. But I have putting on some with the help of whole milk, 100 grams of almonds per day and 6 meals.
What is your bmi?

(06-04-2014, 05:05 AM)danim Wrote:  I have issues with gaining weight too. But I have putting on some with the help of whole milk, 100 grams of almonds per day and 6 meals.
What is your bmi?

I'm not sure what my bmi is, but I'm 5'1" and as of today 93 lbs, up from 91.4 lbs from two weeks ago. I'm on a restricted diet- no gluten, low glycemic.

(06-04-2014, 05:39 AM)nsas Wrote:  
(06-04-2014, 05:05 AM)danim Wrote:  I have issues with gaining weight too. But I have putting on some with the help of whole milk, 100 grams of almonds per day and 6 meals.
What is your bmi?

I'm not sure what my bmi is, but I'm 5'1" and as of today 93 lbs, up from 91.4 lbs from two weeks ago. I'm on a restricted diet- no gluten, low glycemic.

Your bmi is 17.6.
I asked you because I read that if you reach a 20 bmi is easier the breast growth ( we need the fat).
Muy nutricionist put me on 2600 cal' s diet

(06-04-2014, 06:10 AM)danim Wrote:  
What is your bmi?

Your bmi is 17.6.
I asked you because I read that if you reach a 20 bmi is easier the breast growth ( we need the fat).

danim, thanks for this sharing info! I had no idea. I recently gained a few pounds and it just nudged me over into having a bmi of 20. I hope I can maintain it, as I have a bit of trouble gaining/keeping on weight, as well.

This forum is so informative!

What is your bmi?

Your bmi is 17.6.

Hi. Do you happen to know how many more pounds I need to gain to reach 20 BMI? Also does anyone know if you can take PM and FG concurrently?

(07-04-2014, 01:00 AM)nsas Wrote:  
What is your bmi?

Your bmi is 17.6.

Hi. Do you happen to know how many more pounds I need to gain to reach 20 BMI? Also does anyone know if you can take PM and FG concurrently?

yeah you can coz fenugreek's not a phytoestrogen Smile

(07-04-2014, 01:09 AM)isobasic Wrote:  
What is your bmi?

Your bmi is 17.6.

yeah you can coz fenugreek's not a phytoestrogen Smile
Thank you.

What is your bmi?

Your bmi is 17.6.

You have to weight 106 pounds to have a 20 bmi.

(07-04-2014, 03:08 AM)danim Wrote:  
What is your bmi?

Your bmi is 17.6.

You have to weight 106 pounds to have a 20 bmi.

Yikes! I'm pear shape. I'm afraid any fat will accumulate in my hips and thighs. I did manage to gain nearly two lbs and my measurements appeared to have decreased if anything at all. Thanks for the info.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon