Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Use NB pump with Kangzhu cups?

Anyone know if you can use the kangzhu domes with the noogleberry pump? I thought the silicone ring of the kangzhu domes might be more comfortable.

I also asked this in a thread but thought more people would see it here - sorry for the double post.

Happy growing ladies!

I too would like to know.

I can't find the post but I'm sure I ran across one here that explained how to use the NB pump w/ Kangzhu and also where to find a cheap pump locally that connects to the Kangzhu domes.

If I find it I'll post the link here

(03-04-2014, 02:07 AM)Bubbly Wrote:  Anyone know if you can use the kangzhu domes with the noogleberry pump? I thought the silicone ring of the kangzhu domes might be more comfortable.

I also asked this in a thread but thought more people would see it here - sorry for the double post.

Happy growing ladies!

You can go to Local Hardware store and ask for an Air hand Pump to use with these Khangzu cups or search for my previous posts, there were several links I posted where to buy such, from ebay sellers. Good luck.
-V

Don't thing it will work straight out of the box.... looks like Noogleberry silicone tubing has a 4mm internal diameter (about 1/8 inch) and 1.5mm wall thickness. The Khangzu cups look like their air inlet is larger... measure your to double check... V's idea of going to a hardware store is a good one... you can find the hose fittings to adapt your cup to what ever size pump tubing you buy...

Some girls use them with the NB pump, you just have to remove the air locks. That's what I'll do when I receive the cups. You can read it in this thread:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19739&page=2&highlight=kangzhu

I just got my Kangzhu cups today, and you can definitely use a NB pump with them. I didn't remove the K air lock - I pushed through the NB tubing to lock the cups. They are so much more comfortable than NB - highly recommend!

Great! Thanks for saying that, I'm still waiting for the kangzhu cups, can't wait!! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon