Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Pumping Journey Starting today with Electric Pump..Tips for 32AA?

I just got my new electric breast enhancement pump and I am so excited to start and finally see some true growth. According to a bra size calculator:http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php I am a 32AA which I basically knew.

My starting measurements are:
28 inches Underbust
30.5 inches bust
30 inches above bust

Right now I am taking Bovine Ovary tincture daily (about 30-40drops a day) and have been for over 4 months (I have seen a tiny bit of growth in my right breast). I also have a thyroid disease and so I take supplements for that that are helping and my thyroid is in pretty good condition right now. I take vitamins as well. I did also start Saw Palmetto (a low dose) since my testosterone is a bit high. My progesterone is normal and my estradiol is normal but was on the higher side.

My goal size is to be a Full 32B/Small 32-34 C. It is a big goal I know, but I want to do it. I was this size right before I gave birth with my two children and loved it. I was up to a D breast feeding and that was too much for my body type. I have a very thin body and am very tall. (5'9 125lbs). I have been trying only supplements since the end of 2012 and have not seen any growth with any of the other supplements. I may have got overly impatient though as I only tried them for 2-3 months. I now got my pump and am hoping it'll work. It's an electric pump which I pictured.

What is your suggestions since I am starting off so small? What oils and stuff also should I use?

Thanks for all your help!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What size are your cups? A lot use flax seed oil to pump with... I use what ever his at hand... lol. I like the looks of your pump.... it have the heating too?

Its infrared. It is 4 ins in diameter and 3 ins deep. It.works.too which makes me happy. Smile I'm.going to sweet almond oil since my estrogen is a bit high.

Does sweet almond oil lower estrogen?!

I wanted to buy the same pump you have but after reading a lot of bad reviews I am now considering to buy just the Kangzhu cups or noogleberry.

(03-04-2014, 02:58 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Does sweet almond oil lower estrogen?!

I thought it was neutral...I don't want this either :O

I don't think it lowers estrogen. I'm pretty sure it's neutral and thats why I'm using it.

Oh, okay! Whew. Thank you for clarifying.

(03-04-2014, 03:07 PM)FLOWERBOMB Wrote:  I wanted to buy the same pump you have but after reading a lot of bad reviews I am now considering to buy just the Kangzhu cups or noogleberry.

Where did you read the bad reviews? I've only found 1 on Amazon.

Do you think that calculator actually works? Coz it says I'm a 32B and I know the smallest I can fit into is a 32C, but 32D fits best :L

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon