Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Take more PM?? No tingles!

I posted this in the breast pump section but also posting here to see whether I should change my PM dose?

I've been doing NBE since July 2013, results have varied but overall I've gained about a cup size since then, also gained 5 kgs' but only 1 cm of that is on my waist. I used maca in the beginning, which got me growth on both hips and bust but not waist. Now been on PM and other supplements for a while. It's great to be a solid B cup, but I've stalled since I started Noogling, and I'm dedicating so much time to it! Sad

I started Noogling at the start of Feb, normally an hour a day per boob sometimes longer, but only skipped maybe 5 days this whole time. My measurements have not changed, and I'm pretty disappointed! In fact the one time I had to take 2 days off in a row I lost about 2 cm off my bust back to where I was in December.

I wanted to say too, I have never, ever had growing pains or tingles, should I take more PM? (Currently take it 14 days a cycle). My growth with PM has been rather slow, 4 centimetres since I started PM in August and I've also been massaging, using PM spray, volufiline creams, progesterone cream in the second half of the cycle, gaba (growth hormone) precursors, even collagen, hyaluronic acid and sheep placenta. I also take b vitamins, and calcium with my PM. When I have tested taking PM longer than 14 days it delays my cycle. I've read for others that they take it constantly (no breaks) and even though the cycle is affected for a few months the body adjusts to the higher levels and the cycle returns to normal with the daily PM.

What to do?!

My last round of PM, I took it for days 1-14 like you, but I started spotting around day 9 or 10, and so I immediately started using my progesterone cream, while still finishing the PM days I had left, and this gave me serious tingles and pains. Might be worth a try for you, it did the trick for me. I applied the pm directly onto my breasts each time and at the same time swapped around also applying some to my upper chest/neck, below my breasts, and on my upper arms.

Thanks for your reply Smile I might try starting the progesterone cream earlier next time.

I was reading around today, and noticed in another thread here a discussion about estrogen dominance symptoms on PM meaning more progesterone was needed. The last few months I've gotten more frequent headaches which I normally never get, I've also shed more hair, and had break outs on my face which I normally never have. Also gaining weight all over steadily, slowly- for no reason (normally my weight never fluctuates). More emotional, and my last period went for like 7 days which they never do. So I'm thinking these might be estrogen dominance symptoms and that I don't need more PM but more progesterone! Couldn't hurt to use a little more of that, or start the progesterone cream earlier like you did, and see if these symptoms reduce.

I added Saw Palmetto for a month at one stage and didn't notice any growth during that time. Also, when I stopped the Saw Palmetto I shed a motherload of hair! It freaked me out actually. Could this mean that it was stopping testosterone conversion in me, maybe I have higher testosterone??? I do get a couple of black hairs around my nipples Angry And have strong upper body with rather toned arms considering I never train them. I get confused about what I read on Saw Palmetto and when to take or how much and why.

I might try a glass of milk 3 times a day instead of the calcium supplement, as I'm not sure about my protein intake.

I'm onto my last day of PM this cycle, and should be getting some milk thistle in the mail tomorrow so I can do a liver cleanse too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon