Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Finally asking for help.

So I'm caving and asking for help and I hope I am doing it in the correct section of this forum. I am 29, birthed and breastfed 4 little ones. 5'3" 126 lbs. I have dabbled in herbs before with really no luck and nasty side affects. Noggle 4 days a week with the 7:2 method w massage in the break. Have been doing this since mid January.
I have begun taking EPO to balance my hormones as I think the are off but can't get them tested. (grrrrr drs and state laws!!) Last month I took SP and felt pretty good on it. My skin looked great and got a ton of swelling!! but ahh, the cellulite. I already have high fat percentage, so I def. dont need more(wish the fat would go to my boobs). I stopped SP this month and it's like I lost a bunch of what I had gained from massage and NB. I am thinking of adding spearmint tea and am ready to try some herbs...hops probably. Fenugreek is a no go. It makes me fuzzy headed bad, feel like a zombie when I take it.

Any thoughts on the SP and deflation?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon