Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First Massage, strange results HELP!!!!!

HOLY OLD GODS!

That was amazing!! Seriously!!! How!!!???

I'm totally trying this massage tomorrow (it's already too late to do today)

I have a couple of questions. After you did this massage, how many rotations did you do? And did you massage inwards (from the top to between the breasts) or outwards (from the top to the sides)??

Thank you and congratulations for your progress!

(24-04-2014, 01:55 AM)Wtf am I doing here Wrote:  HOLY OLD GODS!

That was amazing!! Seriously!!! How!!!???

I'm totally trying this massage tomorrow (it's already too late to do today)

I have a couple of questions. After you did this massage, how many rotations did you do? And did you massage inwards (from the top to between the breasts) or outwards (from the top to the sides)??

Thank you and congratulations for your progress!

I did inward massages (top to between breasts) and I probably did about 300 on each breast.

Thank you for the answer!
I have another question Big Grin
Did you noggleberry between those photos?

(24-04-2014, 07:10 PM)Blue Colleen Wrote:  Thank you for the answer!
I have another question Big Grin
Did you noggleberry between those photos?

Nope, just massage.

Hi FrenchieMom,

I literally joined the forum just so I could message you! Been researching and reading both here and other places for some time though.

While you DO have impressive "growth" it IS concerning as any herbal practitioner would tell you (which I am not).

Trust your intuition-you posted for advice into what happened/why.

Seems many are distracted with your massive size increase after just one session-including myself, BUT I was also immediately concerned. There was one post asking whether or not you have or had breasts cysts before? It could even have to do with the milk ducts after pregnancy, or many other causes.

It especially seems as though "something" in your larger breast responded to the prolonged stimulation (massage) as well as the phtyoestrogenic nature of flaxseed oil.

I hope you check in with your OB/GYN just to be safe. Also, strongly recommend reading up on legendary member and researcher Wahaika's old posts about hormones and the breasts anatomy even if only doing massage. Breast tissue is like a sponge that soaks up everything so to speak.

Congrats in general-and for sure focus on the smaller breast for now..

Best of Luck!

(17-04-2014, 07:19 AM)EvenbyWedding Wrote:  What massage was this? I've been doing female deer and its made my smaller breast even smaller instead or larger D:.

I've noticed the same thing.... especially after pumping .... seems like massaging makes all the swelling disappear!

what a great rusult

i also bought flaxoil just yesterday , and i applied it on my breast and BOOM. swelling directly !! im now at 31 inches since a while and its hasn't gone. i continue to massage

hoping to have growth everyday =D

will post my program thread after i acheive my results =)

Jeeze. I think I will add this warm up massage! Fantastic swelling!

Hi, could I ask you for your massage routine please?

(31-03-2014, 09:04 PM)FrenchieMom Wrote:  So I just took a nice warm bath, and did my first massage with Flax Oil. And my breasts did seem to respond well, but my larger breast REALLY responded more than the smaller breast.

Should I massage the larger breast every other day? Should I avoid noogling the larger breast until they even out?

I didn't think that this would be such a noticeable difference right away.

Not sure what to do!!!

Before and after photos attached for reference.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon