Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The 30-day hypnosis "study"

Yes quite hot here, lol. Summer all year.
But he knows that I am always cold. Wink

I hope I'm not too late to join in Smile It is still April 1st here and I listened to the hypnosis. I really liked it! I also like that it is short, I don't have hours to spend on hypnosis and normally fall asleep doing them. I won't be able to do the whole month with you ladies as I'm going out of town at the end of the month but I'll do what I can. Having the group will hopefully help motivate me to do it daily.

I tried this for the first time last night. I turned out the lights and laid on my back and emptied my mind out, focusing on my breathing for a while. Then I tried to conjure up that warmth in my breasts. I tried a few different strategies (even at one point cupping my breast in my hand to remind myself of what it felt like to have a source of warmth there), but I just couldn't make it happen.

However, I didn't get frustrated and just kept trying, and as a result I wound up falling asleep sooner than usual. I woke up better-rested than normal today! That alone has me excited about this. I'll keep at it and maybe read up on some ways to get the mind to focus up better when one is doing this sort of thing.

(02-04-2014, 05:04 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I tried this for the first time last night. I turned out the lights and laid on my back and emptied my mind out, focusing on my breathing for a while. Then I tried to conjure up that warmth in my breasts. I tried a few different strategies (even at one point cupping my breast in my hand to remind myself of what it felt like to have a source of warmth there), but I just couldn't make it happen.

However, I didn't get frustrated and just kept trying, and as a result I wound up falling asleep sooner than usual. I woke up better-rested than normal today! That alone has me excited about this. I'll keep at it and maybe read up on some ways to get the mind to focus up better when one is doing this sort of thing.

Its not the easiest thing, I have trouble picturing my perfect boobs as the picture in my head keeps distorting and changing :s maybe by the end of the month we may have perfected it !

(02-04-2014, 06:16 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Its not the easiest thing, I have trouble picturing my perfect boobs as the picture in my head keeps distorting and changing :s maybe by the end of the month we may have perfected it !

Yes I experienced the same. The pictures in my head keep changing all the time. Sad

Maybe we should focus for some minutes on one picture with nice boobs that we like before we do hypnosis?

I am using this pic from now on:

http://drunkenstepfather.com/wp-content/...less-2.jpg

Just ignore the guy. Tongue

(02-04-2014, 07:46 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(02-04-2014, 06:16 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Its not the easiest thing, I have trouble picturing my perfect boobs as the picture in my head keeps distorting and changing :s maybe by the end of the month we may have perfected it !

Yes I experienced the same. The pictures in my head keep changing all the time. Sad

Maybe we should focus for some minutes on one picture with nice boobs that we like before we do hypnosis?

I am using this pic from now on:

http://drunkenstepfather.com/wp-content/...less-2.jpg

Just ignore the guy. Tongue

PEGGY! How on earth could I ignore THAT GUY!!!!!!!!

But yes you are brilliant, this is a perfect goal pic!!! And you are right I was thinking the same thing. I need to get my printer up and running at home and carry this around with me and visualize it during the day too!

Here is another picture of her:

http://babestoday.net/wp-content/uploads...w-feat.jpg

(02-04-2014, 07:51 PM)peggy Wrote:  Here is another picture of her:

WOW those are big boobies! I don't want mine that big lol but good goal pics yes and that guy in the other one... yummy..... hmmm......

(02-04-2014, 07:50 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  PEGGY! How on earth could I ignore THAT GUY!!!!!!!!

Haha! TongueBig Grin

PS: The name of the girl is Emily Ratajkowski and her boobs are all natural, no boob job. I saw a picture of her, when she was 14 and her boobs were huge then.

(02-04-2014, 07:53 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(02-04-2014, 07:51 PM)peggy Wrote:  Here is another picture of her:

WOW those are big boobies! I don't want mine that big lol but good goal pics yes and that guy in the other one... yummy..... hmmm......

I agree. I don't want mine that big either and I don't think mine could ever get that big but I love the shape. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon