Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The 30-day hypnosis "study"

Aw stress is no good! For once im not. Am lying on a boat in the sun! Enjoying last of summer weather.
Had no time to do hyp last night but did subliminal s this morn and can do hyp next week mon-friday. The conversion to mp3 is a blessing.

(30-03-2014, 12:26 AM)peggy Wrote:  
(29-03-2014, 11:23 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Okay, sorry, I've been very busy and stressed out. My measurements are the same as peggy's. 29.5" underbust, 33" at nipples.

Oh really? Cool. We are boobie sisters. Lol. Big Grin
But I bet your breasts look much larger than mine.

LOL, yes, I think you, Ella, and me are all boobie-related! We have our own boobie family. Smile

Don't say that! They probably look about the same.

(30-03-2014, 12:39 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Aw stress is no good! For once im not. Am lying on a boat in the sun! Enjoying last of summer weather.
Had no time to do hyp last night but did subliminal s this morn and can do hyp next week mon-friday. The conversion to mp3 is a blessing.

Lucky gal. Soak up some rays for me, will you? There's still snow in our forecast here. Dodgy

Hi Guys,

As promised, measurements before starting hypnosis

under bust - 26-26.5
across bust - 31-31.5
over bust - 31
size - 30AA / 32AA (not sure)

29th Mar - listened once at night but fell asleep.
30th Mar - listened in the afternoon but fell asleep immediately and planning to listen to it once again at night.

That was the latest. Will keep you posted. I was thinking of buying kangzhu pump but it doesnt deliver here. So hopefully i dont have to buy it at all....by the end of 30 days, i will be as big as i want Big Grin

Happy growing!!!! Smile

(30-03-2014, 04:49 PM)Virgina Wrote:  Hi Guys,

As promised, measurements before starting hypnosis

under bust - 26-26.5
across bust - 31-31.5
over bust - 31
size - 30AA / 32AA (not sure)

29th Mar - listened once at night but fell asleep.
30th Mar - listened in the afternoon but fell asleep immediately and planning to listen to it once again at night.

That was the latest. Will keep you posted. I was thinking of buying kangzhu pump but it doesnt deliver here. So hopefully i dont have to buy it at all....by the end of 30 days, i will be as big as i want Big Grin

Happy growing!!!! Smile

Hi Virgina,

with a difference of 5" you should be cup size A-B and not AA.
Happy growing. Smile

How's everyone else doing with their hypnosis? I'm really trying, its proven a bit difficult with the family around and the time I normally have to myself I haven't been able too Sad I have however kept listening to at least one subliminal during the day at work daily though.
BUT for the first time last night I listened to the whole thing, the only downside was the downloaded MP3 version is poor sound quality and my husband was facing me and snoring in my ear while I was trying to listen to it *sobs* It was really hard to concentrate with all the snorting and oinking and stuffy breathing going on next to me :s

As far as the actual hypnosis goes ITS VERY GOOD! Its not too long, its too the point and the asking you to visualize your ideal breasts is great! I also used my hot water bottle to aid with the warm towel suggestion. I'm planning on rolling my hubby off the bed if he starts with the snoring again tonight while im trying to be hypnotised lol!

Lol Ella, that made me laugh. Tongue Big Grin

Yesterday I could not listen to it, but the previous days I listened to it once a day. However my breasts never get warm if I just imagine the hot towel. Sad
Not sure if it is working then.

(01-04-2014, 12:54 PM)peggy Wrote:  Lol Ella, that made me laugh. Tongue Big Grin

Yesterday I could not listen to it, but the previous days I listened to it once a day. However my breasts never get warm if I just imagine the hot towel. Sad
Not sure if it is working then.

:p Peggy do you have a hot water bottle? Fill it up with hot water and put it on your breasts while you do the hyp. I'm going to visualize what he says during the day too as much as I can!

Yes I do, but my bf will ask me what I am doing. Dodgy

(01-04-2014, 07:15 PM)peggy Wrote:  Yes I do, but my bf will ask me what I am doing. Dodgy

hmmm ok I'm guessing its warmer on your side of the world?? Otherwise just say you love how warm it feels on your chest. That's what I do, I centre it across my chest and it reaches both breasts so hubby is none the wiser Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon