Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The 30-day hypnosis "study"

Or use this english site: http://en.anjo.to/

(28-03-2014, 07:01 PM)peggy Wrote:  Or use this english site: http://en.anjo.to/

There is no limit to how cool you are!!!!
There are sooo many youtube clips I just wished I could convert so this wicked. Ok soon as hubby leaves il try!!!!!!! Smile

Lol, glad I could help. Wink

Hey!

I wish you girls good luck for this study, that's a kickass idea, can't wait to hear about your results! I would love to join in since I do use hypnosis daily in my program, and as convinced I am it works, I couldn't isolate the results since I am on PM and other products.

I'll post my measurements tomorrow!

Hey Guys,

Count me in as well but starting from today. I will post my measurements after i have accurately measured. i will use the tape and get the under and over measurements but that fluctuates. Please let me know if there is any way do it accurately.

Anyways i will [/align]definitely measure before starting this hypnosis.

So please correct me if i am wrong. The plan is to listen to this hypnosis everyday once. And report our measurements after 30 days.

Do we have to use a candle. That would be difficult for me to explain at home. I will just listen to it in bed.

Sounds good? Good luck to all!!!!

(29-03-2014, 08:18 AM)Virgina Wrote:  Do we have to use a candle. That would be difficult for me to explain at home. I will just listen to it in bed.

Sounds good? Good luck to all!!!!

No candle needed. I just listen to it on my mp3 player and my eyes are closed. Smile

Oh great study! Report your results Big Grin
I would participate but I only can start at 13th of April, i won't have time here (I'm c
on an exchange).

Okay, sorry, I've been very busy and stressed out. My measurements are the same as peggy's. 29.5" underbust, 33" at nipples.

(29-03-2014, 11:23 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Okay, sorry, I've been very busy and stressed out. My measurements are the same as peggy's. 29.5" underbust, 33" at nipples.

Oh really? Cool. We are boobie sisters. Lol. Big Grin
But I bet your breasts look much larger than mine.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon