Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The 30-day hypnosis "study"

(10-04-2014, 05:55 PM)DaisySlasher Wrote:  
(08-04-2014, 05:58 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(08-04-2014, 05:50 AM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  I'm having such a hard time with the hypnosis! I always fall asleep by the end of it

Your not alone there Sad I fast forward a bit and still find it effective at relaxing.
My prob is not enough alone time and some house dramas causing stress.
I cant commit to everyday sadly. I fully intended too at the beginning though :s
Il persue as best I can though till the first. The stress however is having me loose my progress and focus.

I'm having the same problem. I always fall asleep too. It's torturing to fight and stay awake :p

ELLA, wtv it is that you're going through, dont let it get to you is such a deep way. I know it might be hard, but try to keep calm, think positive and relax whenever you can.
Wtv it is, it cant last forever Wink
When are you doing it? Are you able to do it in the morning?

How is it going?
I'm doing this hypnosis since 5 days every morning and I feel pain in my breasts, so it seems that it works for me Wink even though sometimes I can hardly comcentrate on his speeking.
I don't know how often I can do it after this week (I have holidays now ;-)...), but I hope at least 2 or 3 times a week.

That's awesome girls! I liked this video, since its only 17 minutes long I CAN actually do it everyday!
Are you getting any results? It's been almost 30 days now!

(24-04-2014, 07:50 PM)Wtf am I doing here Wrote:  That's awesome girls! I liked this video, since its only 17 minutes long I CAN actually do it everyday!
Are you getting any results? It's been almost 30 days now!

For me: Visually yes, the measurements remain to be seen on the 1st May

Plus I couldn't commit to everyday but mixed it up a bit with subliminals instead.

I listen to it almost daily but often fall asleep, so don't know if it is effective at all. Will also measure on May 1st, one week to go. Wink

(24-04-2014, 11:37 PM)peggy Wrote:  I listen to it almost daily but often fall asleep, so don't know if it is effective at all. Will also measure on May 1st, one week to go. Wink

I've had one hypnotist tell me that it gets in there no matter if you listen/concentrate or not, but I had another one tell me that it doesn't work if you fall asleep because you HAVE to listen and concentrate, so, go figure. :-/

(25-04-2014, 03:23 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I've had one hypnotist tell me that it gets in there no matter if you listen/concentrate or not, but I had another one tell me that it doesn't work if you fall asleep because you HAVE to listen and concentrate, so, go figure. :-/

I really would like to know if it is still effective when we sleep. I normally do not sleep deeply, I rather doze and often hear some parts of the hypnosis but then there are parts I do not remember. And I am awake when he says "I am going to wake you...". Wink

(25-04-2014, 04:15 AM)peggy Wrote:  
(25-04-2014, 03:23 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I've had one hypnotist tell me that it gets in there no matter if you listen/concentrate or not, but I had another one tell me that it doesn't work if you fall asleep because you HAVE to listen and concentrate, so, go figure. :-/

I really would like to know if it is still effective when we sleep. I normally do not sleep deeply, I rather doze and often hear some parts of the hypnosis but then there are parts I do not remember. And I am awake when he says "I am going to wake you...". Wink

Research shows that hypnosis (+ subliminals) have no effect when sleeping. Your sub conscious cannot receive a message if your conscious mind can't. When asleep your brain is in hibernation mode.

However you don't need to concentrate when listening, your thoughts can drift elsewhere and your sub conscious will still perceive the communication.

Thanks for clarification, tinker.
So I could listen to it when I walk the dogs and it would still be effective?
That would be awesome. Tongue

(25-04-2014, 03:04 PM)peggy Wrote:  Thanks for clarification, tinker.
So I could listen to it when I walk the dogs and it would still be effective?
That would be awesome. Tongue

Agreed! If I had known that I would have had one earplug In my ear and been listening to it 12hours a day :p *scramblesofftofindtheheadphones*

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon