Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The 30-day hypnosis "study"

(08-04-2014, 05:58 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(08-04-2014, 05:50 AM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  I'm having such a hard time with the hypnosis! I always fall asleep by the end of it

Your not alone there Sad I fast forward a bit and still find it effective at relaxing.
My prob is not enough alone time and some house dramas causing stress.
I cant commit to everyday sadly. I fully intended too at the beginning though :s
Il persue as best I can though till the first. The stress however is having me loose my progress and focus.

I'm having the same problem. I always fall asleep too. It's torturing to fight and stay awake :p

ELLA, wtv it is that you're going through, dont let it get to you is such a deep way. I know it might be hard, but try to keep calm, think positive and relax whenever you can.
Wtv it is, it cant last forever Wink

(10-04-2014, 05:55 PM)DaisySlasher Wrote:  
(08-04-2014, 05:58 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(08-04-2014, 05:50 AM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  I'm having such a hard time with the hypnosis! I always fall asleep by the end of it

Your not alone there Sad I fast forward a bit and still find it effective at relaxing.
My prob is not enough alone time and some house dramas causing stress.
I cant commit to everyday sadly. I fully intended too at the beginning though :s
Il persue as best I can though till the first. The stress however is having me loose my progress and focus.

I'm having the same problem. I always fall asleep too. It's torturing to fight and stay awake :p

ELLA, wtv it is that you're going through, dont let it get to you is such a deep way. I know it might be hard, but try to keep calm, think positive and relax whenever you can.
Wtv it is, it cant last forever Wink

Thank you daisy Smile *hugs*

Ella, is everything okay? I hope everything gets sorted out! Sad

(11-04-2014, 12:26 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Ella, is everything okay? I hope everything gets sorted out! Sad

Thanks sis Smile our foundations of our house underground have moved and internally our walls are cracking Huh I go home and each day they've cracked a little more. And NOBODY will come out and look at it for us. All the tradesman are letting us down. We will get it sorted but its going to cost us ALOT

(11-04-2014, 12:31 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(11-04-2014, 12:26 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Ella, is everything okay? I hope everything gets sorted out! Sad

Thanks sis Smile our foundations of our house underground have moved and internally our walls are cracking Huh I go home and each day they've cracked a little more. And NOBODY will come out and look at it for us. All the tradesman are letting us down. We will get it sorted but its going to cost us ALOT

Oh no, I am sorry to read that. Sad

Oh dearrrr, that sounds scary and immensely troubling. I really hope someone finally comes through to help you guys out! I can't imagine the cost.

Thanks girls Smile first quote was FIFTEEN thousand dollars :s ...

Needless to say I wont have a social life for a VERY long time paying this one off Sad

There may be other solutions. Il just have to keep persisting till someone bothers to come and look!

We recently had a complicated situation with our bathroom sink, and our plumber refused to take care of it, but we found someone who was willing to put forth all the time and effort to fix it for us. It will work out!

$15,000!!! 0_0 *too stunned for further comment*

(11-04-2014, 12:56 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  We recently had a complicated situation with our bathroom sink, and our plumber refused to take care of it, but we found someone who was willing to put forth all the time and effort to fix it for us. It will work out!

$15,000!!! 0_0 *too stunned for further comment*

Lol yes eventually someone will help. Im not too worried but it gets to me at times. But I keep smiling. :s and we sure as hell wont pay $15k if we can help it.

Glad you got your bathroom sorted Smile

(27-03-2014, 07:11 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Could I still join if I just did the relaxing and visualization aspect on my own, the way it's described in the article? Hypnosis freaks me out (that's why I prefer the idea of binaural beats and the rockmelon ringtone), so I don't want to listen to the video. I was planning on starting visualization at night as I lay in bed anyway starting April 1st.

Am I still good to join?
Why would hypnosis freak you out? The word blessed in your username makes me wonder if you're religious.
It is not weakening mind control opening you up to evil spirits, as many Christians think. This type of clinical hypnosis with positive intent, is just very deep relaxation with visualization and spoken suggestions to the subconscious mind. Meditation is deep relaxation also. Many modern religious leaders advocate it and say deep prayer is a similar state. There are actually practicing Catholic hypnotherapists.
When in the hypnotic state you're still conscious and know what is going on, except if you fall asleep.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon