Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The 30-day hypnosis "study"

(03-04-2014, 07:42 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(03-04-2014, 07:19 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(03-04-2014, 07:14 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(03-04-2014, 07:01 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  LOL isobasic, I don't think I have the voice for something like that. I've been told I sound like I should be working a 900 number. :/

I think you must just have a peaceful mind, rather than lacking imagination. My mind is so busy that I have to make it focus by doing something like what I described. Otherwise, even if someone else is guiding me, my mind wanders.

Ella could make one, with her warm, friendly, Australian accent!

LOL you guys are funny!!!! And ha ha I have the most aweful man voice!!! - well not really but its not sweet and sexy or womanly by any stretch!!!! Are you the same BB??? lol I would scare any man off if I ever tried the 0900 thing :p He'd be demanding a refund before id gotten past "hello" lol

OOO wizziness I will soo check out that link buti have to get ready for work now *SOBS* -

LOL!!! Yes, I have a very low, manly voice, too! Drives me crazy (but I've been told it's sexy more than once; mostly by girls and by one gay man 0_o). I'll bet your voice isn't as bad as you think!

LOL yes I have been told its sexy too - dependant on the situation of course lol when im yelling at my husband for instance... NOT SOO SEXY!

Ha ha ha oh my goodness, you really do wear the pants in your relationship! I'll bet, even when you're yelling at him, your voice is music to his ears. Tongue

(03-04-2014, 07:50 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(03-04-2014, 07:14 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(03-04-2014, 07:01 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  LOL isobasic, I don't think I have the voice for something like that. I've been told I sound like I should be working a 900 number. :/

I think you must just have a peaceful mind, rather than lacking imagination. My mind is so busy that I have to make it focus by doing something like what I described. Otherwise, even if someone else is guiding me, my mind wanders.

Ella could make one, with her warm, friendly, Australian accent!

LOL you guys are funny!!!! And ha ha I have the most aweful man voice!!! - well not really but its not sweet and sexy or womanly by any stretch!!!! Are you the same BB??? lol I would scare any man off if I ever tried the 0900 thing :p He'd be demanding a refund before id gotten past "hello" lol

OOO wizziness I will soo check out that link buti have to get ready for work now *SOBS* -

LOL!!! Yes, I have a very low, manly voice, too! Drives me crazy (but I've been told it's sexy more than once; mostly by girls and by one gay man 0_o). I'll bet your voice isn't as bad as you think!

LOL yes I have been told its sexy too - dependant on the situation of course lol when im yelling at my husband for instance... NOT SOO SEXY!

Ha ha ha oh my goodness, you really do wear the pants in your relationship! I'll bet, even when you're yelling at him, your voice is music to his ears. Tongue

OH ROFL - I think he might disagree somewhat... lol hence my nickname from him.... "GRUMPY OLD B*&CH" Tongue

(03-04-2014, 07:52 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(03-04-2014, 07:50 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(03-04-2014, 07:14 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  LOL you guys are funny!!!! And ha ha I have the most aweful man voice!!! - well not really but its not sweet and sexy or womanly by any stretch!!!! Are you the same BB??? lol I would scare any man off if I ever tried the 0900 thing :p He'd be demanding a refund before id gotten past "hello" lol

OH ROFL - I think he might disagree somewhat... lol hence my nickname from him.... "GRUMPY OLD B*&CH" Tongue

Ahh, marital bliss at its finest. Wink

(03-04-2014, 01:01 AM)Mhairi5662 Wrote:  Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I will be trying out the Youtube hypnosis video as well. Starting measurement 32.5 inches and I have a pic of my boobs as they are now so I will take a pic in a month to see what the difference is. I have to say that I am also taking PM and doing subliminals so it will be hard to isolate what is working but I want to try it so here goes.

Mhairi xx

Hi Mhairi,

glad you joined the club. Wink We all do other NBE things, like massage and herbs, so it definitely will be hard to isolate what is working but maybe we will grow faster with hypnosis.

Good luck and nice growing to us all. Wink

I'm having such a hard time with the hypnosis! I always fall asleep by the end of it

(08-04-2014, 05:50 AM)HopefulD/DDs Wrote:  I'm having such a hard time with the hypnosis! I always fall asleep by the end of it

Your not alone there Sad I fast forward a bit and still find it effective at relaxing.
My prob is not enough alone time and some house dramas causing stress.
I cant commit to everyday sadly. I fully intended too at the beginning though :s
Il persue as best I can though till the first. The stress however is having me loose my progress and focus.

I need to renew my efforts with this. I haven't been good about it. Sad The month is still young! Tonight I'm going to try to wind down with a book, then turn off the lights and do concentrated breathing for a while before focusing on doing the breath/warmth blood/pulse technique. I should have a relaxing week after this afternoon, so I'll be in a good frame of mind to do it and try to perfect it for the next several days. Smile

I try to listen to it every day but I also sometimes fall asleep.
Also my breasts do not get warmer, just from my imagination and I don't want to use a hottie when my bf is around.

Hi Guys,

I keep falling asleep too on any hypnosis in general. I listened to this everyday for a week although i kept falling asleep and i dont even know till date what the content of the session is. I have not been able to go beyond the drawing board somewhere number 9 or 8 Big Grin but while i sleep the session goes on.

Initially i was excited about this session cos its shorter. But i could not feel any difference. And although i do not have any concrete evidence, for some reason i feel Steve G Jones works on me. I was doing that before i started this. But i am not regular with Steve hypnosis. Its too long. But i try to get in 3 to 4 sessions per week. The same with Steve, i fall asleep but it keeps playing but for some reason, i feel it is contributing cos as soon as it starts i can feel my boobs getting bigger (Its just a feeling, its not real). So i decided to go back to it cos cant do this as well as Steve.

Like herbs, i feel different hypnosis works for different people. Some love Blake Talks. I guess we have to find what suits us. In herbs, it is what suits our body, with hypnosis, its what suits our mind, i guess.

Anyways, Peggy i thought this was a wonderful concept that you started. I really did it for around 7 days without missing a single day bcos of this 'study'.

Good Luck to all SmileSmile

No problem Virgina. Good luck with your journey. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon