Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sharp pain

Hi everyone,
I started seriously listening to hypnosis tapes two nights ago- that same night, I stopped my daily massage and I stopped taking Fenugreek. So these past three days, all I've been doing for NBE is listening to two audio clips when I go to sleep and taking Ginkgo Biloba. Even though I'm doing so little right now, my breasts are actually much larger and they feel heavier than they did over the past five months of my other NBE routine. However, I'm experiencing very sharp pain in my breasts, especially if I touch them. I think that means they're growing- growing pains, right? Wink - but I'm wondering...is this normal? I've read through the forums about aching but no one mentions any sharp pains like the ones I'm experiencing. Even with a gentle touch- like, just now I tried to feel how heavy they were in my hands and it felt like someone was punching me. What is your experience with this?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon