Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Olive oil Massage Increased breast size or not?

Hello , my age is 23 and i feel very embarrassed because of my breast size and shape. My breast size is 36 and shape is also not good its a little bit saggy . Please let me know that olive oil massaging will help in reshaping and firmness of breast ? or it will increase the size more?

Please answer soon thanks

Please reply

You won't know unless you try it.

i am mixing olive oil with fenugreek oil.
Its rich in phystrogen, so yes i believe it has benefits for your breast

Yes i would REEAALLYY like to know that is the only product i really am able get that is useful in both the kitchen and k=on my breasts. And right now just trying to go cheap until i save enough money the extracts creams and pills and pumps that i have researched beyond end Big Grin

Start: 32AA (32)
Current: 34A (33)
Goal: 34DD (37/38)

here is where i find most of my info

www.mustgrowbust.com
and the famous boost your bust (found a free pfd to look for information that would be helpful!)

(24-06-2014, 07:19 PM)GirlyGirl028 Wrote:  Yes i would REEAALLYY like to know that is the only product i really am able get that is useful in both the kitchen and k=on my breasts. And right now just trying to go cheap until i save enough money the extracts creams and pills and pumps that i have researched beyond end Big Grin

Start: 32AA (32)
Current: 34A (33)
Goal: 34DD (37/38)

here is where i find most of my info

www.mustgrowbust.com
and the famous boost your bust (found a free pfd to look for information that would be helpful!)

I'm sorry completely off topic and I don't mean to be the bra police but how did you go from a 32AA to a 34A with just one inch increase?
31-32 under bust + 33 bust= 32A
33-34 under bust + 35 bust= 34A

34 was just a more comfortable fit... i have fuller breasts and the wire just seemed to go out further than the 32... my shape is a little off with my breasts so yea >.<

(24-06-2014, 07:50 PM)GirlyGirl028 Wrote:  34 was just a more comfortable fit... i have fuller breasts and the wire just seemed to go out further than the 32... my shape is a little off with my breasts so yea >.<

If a 34A fits but you have a smaller under busy I'd suggest 32B or 30C, maybe even 28D. I'd be able to make a better estimate with your measurements. I know from experience that wen a bra is too small in the cup it can make the band feel really tight. 32C tight bras to 28E better fitting bras

(24-06-2014, 08:44 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(24-06-2014, 07:50 PM)GirlyGirl028 Wrote:  34 was just a more comfortable fit... i have fuller breasts and the wire just seemed to go out further than the 32... my shape is a little off with my breasts so yea >.<

If a 34A fits but you have a smaller under busy I'd suggest 32B or 30C, maybe even 28D. I'd be able to make a better estimate with your measurements. I know from experience that wen a bra is too small in the cup it can make the band feel really tight. 32C tight bras to 28E better fitting bras

thanks so much!!! I will put that in my mind to remember next time i go bra shopping! Smile thanks so much!

(24-06-2014, 08:47 PM)GirlyGirl028 Wrote:  
(24-06-2014, 08:44 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  

thanks so much!!! I will put that in my mind to remember next time i go bra shopping! Smile thanks so much!

It's my pleasure I love BRAvangelizing and helping other ladies find bras that fit and make them feel good. The most important thing when bra shopping is make sure you're comfortable. Bras aren't meant to be torture devices even though they feel like that sometimes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon