Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it possible to do NBE while breast feeding? the safest way?

Hi all..

I'm new here, been a silent reader for the past few months and english is not my native language.

I'm in my second year of breastfeeding, I have uneven breast and they look really different, normaly my right is a loose A cup (now coz of breastfeeding it get a bit bigger full A cup) and my left is a AAcup I guess (and it get any bigger since I breastfeeds, but it still produce little amount of milk).. Hikssss..

Well in short story I want my breast to get even and bigger, I don't want to wait until I finish my breastfeedding time, will it be possible? Have someone here have the same sittuation like mine?

Is funugreek vic E and C, twice a day massage routine and a breast exercise is enough?

Is the any advantage of being in breastfeeding condition with the help of the herbs (the safe one ofcourse) will make breast grow easier since they are in producing milk? I mean the chance of the mamary gland to grow is much bigger

I'm so exited to try, but ill be happy to hear any nformation from the senior here..

Its good to know that 'they' really can grow AGAIN

Sorry for the long post

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon