Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it worth the wait??

Hey can anyone tell me how much more they benefited from starting a program in the spring/summer time? I haven’t started anything. I did however already purchase wonder up. I’m just curious if it’s going to go to waste if I start now with winter around the corner. I’d rather get the most out of my money with the product and if waiting till Spring is recommended then I will. Besides I have about 5-10lbs I want lose as well as nbe. So basically my question is has anyone had a dramatic difference between the two seasons? If it’s really not that much of a difference then I want to continue to start this coming month as I planned. Smile Thanks a lot for any information!

I believe everyone is different. The trick is to find out what works for you. Some ppl find that they grow more/faster in the spring and in warmer weather, others not. It all still comes down to how they react to that specific herb or the combination of herbs and/or the amount they're taking. If you are unsure than perhaps read around some more and then decide if you want to start or wait till next year. I hope this helped Smile

I had the same concern. But I decided to just start my wonderup! I have been on it since very late august and my breasts have definitely grown about half a cup size so far! Smile

I think because you are in the west, it is recomended to wait until the first day of spring, and if u have patience, then i would say wait for sure.

sadly i don't have patience,lol, and am not currently in the west, but the middle east. There is only 1 hr difference between the fall and spring daylight hours. Example: in the fall we have 12 hrs of day light. and in the spring we have 11 hrs. if you are in the US (east coast) i believe the difference between fall and spring is 2 to 3 hours.

wahaika did a great research on this, i believe it was called "timing of programs". a must read. U can find it in the old forum. just do a search.

The other issue is, are you psyched up about it now, and will you lose steam if you wait 4 more months? I wanted to go ahead and start while I was still excited. I started Sept. 5th, and grew a cup size immediately, though I don't think that's the usual. I'm still seeing steady growth.

After reading this advice.... I think I’m going to go ahead and start! With the motivation I have right now to be committed to it I believe I will get some good results, perhaps not the best but I’d be happy with any kind of growth! Wink. Thanks for the advice that’s defiantly inspiring when you hear such positive success. Maybe I won’t grow as big as I would in the spring time but at least by the time spring comes I’ll be familiar with my routine. I think I will most benefit with that because this is defiantly a challenge for me. I get so sidetrack with everything going on its going to take some time to get use to. Thanks everyone! I’ll keep everyone informed about my status good luck all!Heart

(20-10-2009, 07:06 PM)T-belle Wrote:  The other issue is, are you psyched up about it now, and will you lose steam if you wait 4 more months? I wanted to go ahead and start while I was still excited. I started Sept. 5th, and grew a cup size immediately, though I don't think that's the usual. I'm still seeing steady growth.

Wow! That's great! Can you share your nbe program, if you don't mind?

(21-10-2009, 03:36 AM)jena Wrote:  
(20-10-2009, 07:06 PM)T-belle Wrote:  The other issue is, are you psyched up about it now, and will you lose steam if you wait 4 more months? I wanted to go ahead and start while I was still excited. I started Sept. 5th, and grew a cup size immediately, though I don't think that's the usual. I'm still seeing steady growth.

Wow! That's great! Can you share your nbe program, if you don't mind?

Yep! What I did was this:

Morning and Evening:
1 capsule fenugreek (Vitamin Shoppe brand)
1 capsule fennel (VS brand)
1 gelatin capsule (Solgar brand)
2 borage oil capsules (500 mg each, Wal-Mart's brand)

I also took a gelatin cap in the middle of the day, making 3/day, and I take a multivitamin and calcium pill. Occasionally, I'll do an Emergen-C packet.

After my shower, I massage with a mix of cocoa butter oil, vitamin E, borage oil (one capsule, broken), and Evening Primrose Oil (one capsule, broken). I did some of the chi rotations and then deep massage with knuckles in a circular motion, like fengshui recommended. Check out fengshui's and Tiger Lily's pages for details about the massage techniques. I did a bunch of those. I'd also do a little massage with lotion before bed.

Good luck!

T-belle...mind if i ask your age? Kids? weight? etc.....

Laisegirl

(22-10-2009, 02:09 AM)laisegirl Wrote:  T-belle...mind if i ask your age? Kids? weight? etc.....

Laisegirl

Sure, no problem. I'm 37, no kids. I'm 5' 3" or so, and weigh probably around 115 (haven't weighed lately, so I can't give a solid number). Have been an A cup my whole life, and am now a solid 34B. Hoping for a C cup.

I think perhaps I didn't significant boobage when I was going through puberty because of my diet. I ate a lot of sugar and junk food, though my metabolism was thankfully decent.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon