Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pateau

Hi
I've been trying nbe for over a year now and I've been having major issues with plateaus. My first year, after a few months I grew and inch with FG, fennel, and SP then I reached a plateau, did a cleanse and wasn't able to grow anymore with any combo of the weaker herbs. This year I started pm and have already grown 2" but my growth has already started to slow down. What can I do to get out of this rut so the same thing that happened last year won't happen again?
My current program:
500mg ainterol pm week 1, during tom
1000mg week 2, after tom
Luteal phase- pc when I need it and FG
I also massage with ainterol pm cream and noogle from time to time.
Should I try a different brand of pm? I will cleanse with milk thistle next month btw but last year it didn't help.

You could try dropping to 500mg all month without PC cream or pm cream don't change too much at once then you'll know what help s or not.
When I was taking ainterol pm I started taking 2x500 then when I went down to 500 I got a big growth then every time I plateaued I start noogleberry pumping until growth started again and a little hypnosis and muscle rub and flax seed oil then when my growth dropped again I used a different lower dose pm f up supple which has other ingredients then I got another inch.
This way I grew constantly for 6months 7 inches so I got more in that time by not letting growth slow too much really I mainly kept it simple but adding and sometime take away supplements a bit can restart growth fast again.
But 2 inches this year is great some people couldn't dream of it working so fast don't feel bad the most important thing is think positive about your breasts growing.

I just had to read up on your reggie and story after reading that you grew 7" and wow, huge inspiration. Seems like we had a bit of a similar experience with pm so I will try your tips and maybe even give a program similar to your old one a go. I don't think I'll give up pc though because I read in some other girls programs that it helped with their underdeveloped breasts and I have noticed a change myself.

(21-03-2014, 05:02 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  You could try dropping to 500mg all month without PC cream or pm cream don't change too much at once then you'll know what help s or not.
When I was taking ainterol pm I started taking 2x500 then when I went down to 500 I got a big growth then every time I plateaued I start noogleberry pumping until growth started again and a little hypnosis and muscle rub and flax seed oil then when my growth dropped again I used a different lower dose pm f up supple which has other ingredients then I got another inch.
This way I grew constantly for 6months 7 inches so I got more in that time by not letting growth slow too much really I mainly kept it simple but adding and sometime take away supplements a bit can restart growth fast again.
But 2 inches this year is great some people couldn't dream of it working so fast don't feel bad the most important thing is think positive about your breasts growing.

@ bonita Did you grow 7'' in 6 months in 2012 and since then nothing happened? Because in your signature you started 042012 with 36'', your current size is 43''+ and you meant it took you just 6 months to grow 7'' ..and now you still want to grow till 48''

Realized i misspelled plateau lol. Late update on how things went. Tried bonitaDD's advise on pm and sadly no luckSad I did start noogling 4 1/2 weeks ago and recently dropped all herbal and hormonal supps. Feeling aches and noticed some fullness already but I will be staying off supps until my cycle is completely back to normal.
Edit: I've been noogling consistantly now where as before it was once every few days or weeks

(22-03-2014, 12:37 PM)rateset Wrote:  
(21-03-2014, 05:02 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  You could try dropping to 500mg all month without PC cream or pm cream don't change too much at once then you'll know what help s or not.

@ bonita Did you grow 7'' in 6 months in 2012 and since then nothing happened? Because in your signature you started 042012 with 36'', your current size is 43''+ and you meant it took you just 6 months to grow 7'' ..and now you still want to grow till 48''

im curious about this too

i always think there is a limit of natural breast growth depending on one's BMI..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon