Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lily's lab

I want to try adding fenugreek extract to flaxseed oil, too, so I'm eager to see how it works for you! Hope you get great results.

thanks BB,

the shadow under my boobs i was talking about lessened after i put heating pad on . yesterday when i massaged with boobie oil n took my measurement it was 30.75 and after i put on heating pad i came back to measure myself but even before measuring i saw that the swelling was not as i saw it before n measurement showed that there was .25 of difference in it. I'm not sure at all what happened. i've heard that heating gives more swelling but it turned out the opposite for me i'm afraid putting heating pad on again.

so its been 3 days i'm off brava and the gain is .5 inches for sure. nothing compared to the hard work and money i spent on a new brava, anyhow, I hope the herbs give me a decent growth.

I'M done with pm in my follicular i hope my cycle stays gud. i was just wondering that if i'm taking pm only in my follicular and taking Fg after FG going to give me roundness not growth. what can i add in my cycle to keep the growth going even in my luteal. coz my size is very small I want the growth going even in my luteal too. is it ok to add phyto estrogens in luteal too?. need more research about it . or if someone can give any suggestions will be appriciated!

Apparently too much heat can have the opposite effect. Sad Sorry that you had that experience. Make sure not to put the heating pad on too high a setting.

Ooh that could be the case I put it on high setting n lost .25 inch OMG making me feel too bad feels like a loss. Thanks for telling me that though. I'll be careful next time we'll I don't want to do that at all now after what gave happened Sad

Well last month I got periods almost on time or u can say one day late as it showed on exact 28 th day but started the next day. It was lighter than before. This month I did it a Lil different I stopped taking PM day 12 n started again day 15 as I assumed ovulation should b done n took 1 PM each day for 5 more days until day 19. I was only consistent with PM n FG this month. But my periods r lie this month maybe I shouldn't continue it after ovulation. It should have come yesterday but it still didn't. Nothing I felt growth wise though no ti goes sensations. My kangzhu cups arrived 2 weeks ago but couldn't get time to try it yet. Have been be with work kids house. Massage n pumping seems difficult to do. Will try to b consistent with my prog though. Lots of acne I'm exp though coz didn't take my spearmint more than once a day mostly.
I really admire the ppl consistent with there prog it sure is a lot of hard work. Wish me luck

Good luck, hon! You can do it!

Thanks blessed,
So my periods just started it was a 30 days cycle. Now after talking this months herbs I'll go for a short cleanse I think . I want to do a cleanse From which I can still get nbe effects. Any suggestions for an effective liver cleanse.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon