Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry Breast Enhancer Massager

I bought an electrode gel to go along with the massager. Hopefully that will help!

Sounds like a great torture device! "no one expects the Spanish Inquisition"

(26-03-2014, 06:42 PM)Karren Wrote:  Sounds like a great torture device! "no one expects the Spanish Inquisition"

I shouldn't laugh....but LOL

(26-03-2014, 07:03 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(26-03-2014, 06:42 PM)Karren Wrote:  Sounds like a great torture device! "no one expects the Spanish Inquisition"

Bring out the comply chair.... and the pink electric bra! lol

(26-03-2014, 07:38 PM)Karren Wrote:  
(26-03-2014, 07:03 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Bring out the comply chair.... and the pink electric bra! lol

YES Im convinced the devil himself came up with this device lol

If an aliens came down and saw what we were doing they would think we are all torturing ourselves! lol

(26-03-2014, 08:07 PM)Karren Wrote:  If an aliens came down and saw what we were doing they would think we are all torturing ourselves! lol

Ha ha ha karen yes i can just picture them hovering above earth for a little bit then going " these humans are just a bunch of idiots, we dont want to take them over... NEXT PLANET!!!"

Ah!! I just got mine today.

Ok so I was pretty scared to try it, tbh - with all the stories I've read on this thread about shockings and such.

So I put soooo much gel on to make sure that it wouldnt hurt. I didn't know quite what to expect, but it was so freaking cool haha. I was smiling and laughing almost the whole time! It felt so weird. At first, on the first setting when you turn it on, it's just a very low abrupt jolt. Then I played with the power and speed settings, and then the modes. It really is quite simple to navigate, although I don't understand the modes when it goes around the number timer, it seems like its the same modes as the first three... but anyways.

I found the mode I'm most comfortable with and it really was very relaxing! But the differences in the power levels are quite different and it's not so seamless to just increase - so just be careful and know that its going to go from comfortable to - oh gawd! hahaha.

I like it. I'm glad I got it, and I hope it continues to work for a while :-)
I'm not sore right now - some people said that it felt like an intense workout afterwards, but i feel just normal.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon