Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Didi's wonderful journey in NBE land

great progress!

do be gentle with the noogleberry! start off with gentle suction and build your tolerance up. I know how tempting it is to pump to the max. Big Grin

Yes, listen to tinker! Twice now I've gone a little crazy with my Kangzhu cups and had to wait a few days for red rim marks to fade, so I understand your experience with having a "harsh start." Start with low pressure and work your way up. You'll figure out what your tolerance is.

Hi Diana! I was so excited to see your measurements. We have the same measurements! I was wearing a 34B from Victoria's Secret and swimming in it on the tightest hook. Now, you and I both actually measure as 30DD if not a bit more like 30DDD/30E. I've been buying bras online to try on and it does take a couple wears to get used to the 30 band, but the support you get is so worth it.

I know what you're thinking. I've been an "A" cup for pretty much my entire life. Don't get hung up on cup letters, they are relative to the band size. A 30D and a 34B hold the same volume of breast tissue.

I bought a package of bra extenders for around $7 on Amazon. This way if the bra feels to tight the first few wears you can use the extender.

I really like the Wacoal b.tempted push up bra I got. I could probably use a slightly bigger cup than the 30DD, but it doesn't come in 30DDD. It is really comfortable and supportive and doesn't make me look like a freak (usually push up bras make my boobs look dumb).

I'm still trying other bras. I am really liking the Parfait by Affinitas bras. I think I'm between the 30DD and 30E cups right now. I prefer half cup and demi styles since I feel like they create a better shape for me.

Check out the bratabase here! You can enter in your measurements and search for bras. It's very helpful. bratabase.com

One more thing. The more you massage the fat around your back, etc, up to your breasts the better the right size bra will fit. A correct fitting bra will also help train your breast tissue to the proper place and can result in an increase in cup size within a month or two. So, it is recommended not to go nuts buying too many bras in your new size since it might change rather soon.

Hey girls!

Thank you for these responses, I am a little bit late, was kind of busy for the past weeks!

Growth is ongoing, nothing dramatic but measurments talk, and now that I learnt to use the beast correctly, noogling is giving me a very pretty swelling that, on the wrong side, doesn't last as much as I'd like. Could take a while but I can't wait to reach what the swelling gives me as permanent and beyond.

Wishinandhopin: "A 30D and a 34B hold the same volume of breast tissue." Damn that blew my mind, very interesting message, thanks! I also love the look of the Parfait by Affinitas. Due to my tastes I always purchased demi-cups bras as well, but I realized recently that for breasts like mine, spreading outwards and having bottom mass most, it doesn't give the cleavage and doesn't help all the tissue of the sideboob getting in place for the better effect, so I slowly learn to change my shopping habits. Next purchase should be a contour bra with more pressure / reinforcement on the sides to push them inwards.

Closing this message (unfortunately can't be here often enough currently) with the latest measurments : Little bit over 92 cm now, 36.5+" and very pleased.

Hello,

I wanted to share my progresses in Noogling with you. Lately I've been focusing on gaining symmetry rather than actual growth (even though my biggest boob seem to keep on filling slowly thanks to herbal treatment) and thus Noogled the smaller two hours per day while not noogling the other at all.

[Image: image140.jpg]

After session + massage with swelling

I started Noogling on the 3d of April by small sessions on each boob (I can't fit the two Large cups at once yet), something like 10 minutes each then massage 3x.

About a week and a half later I multiplicated by two the length of each session, and one week later by three.

For now I am really pleased with the results if you compare the symmetry between page 1 photos and today. Next week I shall start alternating 1 hour for the small, 1h for the big, 1h for the small, pause, and do it once again later in the day with lots of massaging.

You have a lovely figure as always and I think they already improved a lot! I didn't remember they were slightly asymmetrical but in this picture they look absolutely even! Smile

Aw thank you Insa

[Image: 1cheveu48.gif]

I am lucky to have a lot of time currently to take care of my NBE routine, though, if measurements are positive about growth as well as shape change (they tend to grow mostly on sides and a little bit of bottom) there are cons I noticed especially about boob texture. I think they feel more tender and saggy than before but I hope it resolves itself with actual tissue growth in the months to come.

Your smaller breast catched up really nicely.
I can definitely see an improvement. Well done! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon