Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need help deciding size of Kangzhu cups

Hi All,

After seeing all the positive reviews for NB, i am thinking of getting one for myself. Took a long time to decide as i have privacy issues, most importantly when the shipment actually arrives.

Anyways, just wanted advise on what to buy....NB or Kangzhu. I have read that the Kangzhu cups are great. But what about the pump itself. Should i go for Kangzhu. Is it better than NB. Its definitely cheaper!

My second question is what cups from Kangzhu should i buy. I read the product description but was confused. My under bust is between 26" to 27" and my breast size is between 31" to 31.5". Individual breast from left to right is approx 7". My bra size is probably 32AA. i am not sure.

Will it be easier to suggest if i posted pics. I am just scared to do that. But i really need some advise and suggestions on this cos i dont want to end up buying the wrong cups as even getting this one package delivered without my family members knowledge looks difficult.

Any advise and suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

What I did was take a well-fitting bra and measure the diameter of one of the cups, and then get the Kangzhu cup w/ the closest matching diameter. It worked out great for me, they fit perfect. Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon