Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Veins on breast!!!

Please help!

I've been noogling and massaging for about 2 wks now, and the past few days I've noticed an increase in ugly veins on my breasts, going all the way to my nipples! I am very pale, so I'm sure this shows more on me than other people. I've so upset though. I was so excited to discover NBE, but I don't want to grow big veiny boobies! And now my still small breasts are veiny!!

Anyone else have this happen???

I think they are so sexy compared to my puny boobies I had before. I love them on me anyway (I have Mediterranean olive skin), remember, mammary glands are the givers of life. Healthy veins are nothing to be ashamed of. Also, it may be showing that your circulation is up. If that's the case, that's a good sign.

You can also get a spray tan?

I read that men find seeing veins under the skin sexy, so don't fret too much. I don't know how much spray tan would work. I'm black, and you can still see the blue traceries of my veins under my skin, including on my breasts. It's not a big deal hun! Don't worry about it.

Yes and mine got more while going through a big growth but most veins went after could be to do with swelling but if your worried no I would never swap them back I love them now and vein removals much safer and cheaper than breast implants if you need big boobs without veins but big breasts normally need a good blood supply so chances are big natural breast will have a visible vein or too this would happen if grown by puberty too.

I get a bit freaked out after my messages because all of the veins on my chest are SO visible! I feel like I've got a map drawn on me all the way to my neck and shoulders! But I've gotten used to it and started to like it. Means I've got good circulation so don't need to use stuff to help it like a bust roller (I'm broke at the moment so I'm happy I don't need to buy more stuff for NBE).

Thanks so much for the support ladies! Sounds like this is normal, and I just have to decide if I'd rather have bigger but vein-ier boobies, or my small, now somewhat veiny ones! I'm surprised no one's mentioned this in the forums since it seems common. It's probably because most people aren't as see-through pale as I am :-)

I'm quite tanned but I feel like the skin on my chest is transparent of how obvious the vein is but it usually gets less visible a few hours after my massages. I think it's temporary, nothing to worry about Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon