Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

is it normal have breast soreness from BO?

I took 500 mg of BO for the 3rd time, and noticed that my left breast started to feel sore. Is this normal? I'm hoping this means that the BO is going to be effective. I've taken fenugreek and PM in the past, and never experienced any sensation in my breasts while taking them. I'm planning on taking 500 mg of BO, twice a day. The BO I'm taking is the Swanson's brand. So far I haven't had any side effects. I'm hoping that continues.

Its normal for breasts to feel tender or ache as they respond to nbe pay attention to them but it should only be a good sign that bo is working its nice because your on such a low dose maybe keep the dose low for a little extra time see if they grow on that its best to keep to the lowest that works for you.

Oddly enough only had the soreness once when I tried taking the 500 mg. I've been taking the 500mg for a couple days and feel nothing. Maybe it's time to up that amount to 750? Luckily, my skin has been clear and I have no unusual reactions

My right breast is entirely sore all the time lately with NBE and has looked like its grown a tiny bit. I think it's a good sign!!

I got my BO today and within an hour of taking it my boobs swelled and have stayed swelled (about a cm or two) and within two hours I began to feel tingly sensation!! I have never gotten tingling sensation with any breast enhancement pill I've tried before this. I've tried Grobust, MaxBust36, Natural Curves, and a couple others. No results until I got the BO!! I'm even weighing in 3 lbs less after taking it! I am happy Smile And my stomach has went down some as well. I could button my jeans way easier without my stomach hanging over really bad!! Just a little pooch this time. I think that this just might be the answer to my body trnsformation Smile I am going to start my Brazil Butt Lift workout soon and keep doing pushups with the perfect pushup and using my ab roller as well. And I will also keep doing the massage on my breasts with my Wahl hand massager with the heat head attachment.

Current size: 34 B
Goal: 32D / 32-34 DD
Dream size 32-36 F

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon