Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wife wants to buy breast enhancements from EBAY

So I am currently deployed to an undisclosed location and need some help my wife wants to fill out and and firm up before I get home (about 7more months) she is looking at eBay brand supplements and I do not know if the are going to be Healthy for her id rather her do the massages with the flaxseed oil and would like to get it for her but have NO idea what I'm looking for is there a good brand what should I tell her to do please help me help her... Thank you very much to anybody with help in advance

(13-03-2014, 08:37 PM)Embarrassedhubby Wrote:  So I am currently deployed to an undisclosed location and need some help my wife wants to fill out and and firm up before I get home (about 7more months) she is looking at eBay brand supplements and I do not know if the are going to be Healthy for her id rather her do the massages with the flaxseed oil and would like to get it for her but have NO idea what I'm looking for is there a good brand what should I tell her to do please help me help her... Thank you very much to anybody with help in advance

Welcome! You should have her sign up on the forum. Because there are so many methods to do this, she needs to choose what is right for her body chemistry. She should get a hormone panel done and research loads before she thinks about doing anything, even massage oil/topicals as it may not work for her ( the type used). I see you wont have time to do this if you are deployed to a hazardous location, so shes going to have to do all the work. But leading her here is a great thing from you.

Pumps are fine!

Thank you she is a stubborn one so i can try to recommend a panel to her but I and I will get her to join that is step one

Yes she could end up wasting a lot of money and giving up without results as many 'popular' herbal combination pills like breast success, breast actives etc are totally useless because they charge so much for so little of the important ingredients or pueraria mirifica that's not what it says it is or paying for breast enlargement ebooks that contain very limited or wrong information... these are the normal mistakes people make before finding this site and reading real experiences of nbe products to find methods and products that actually work.
So show her this site because yes breast enlargement is real and much safer than surgery I can say i gained over 7inches to my bust naturally I love it I used ainterol pueraria mostly but still can be complicated to use as individuals vary some prefer cycle different doses so still important she read up.

I agree.... she needs to come here and read... before she buys... I always. ale my wife research everything before she goes out and buys stuff... you should have fun convincing your wife! lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon